Riley Jericho

Jeff1

Ok I know there has been a discussion about this subject before, but no answers were given. Since the nifty saga about Riley's story An English Teen Circumsised in the USA was title changed and the following discussion on here about it,  the question I am asking is "Where has Riley taken his story to"

Nothing has been said that he has left GA in fact several people spoken to have no idea where he has gone with all his works, in fact it seems he has walked out of GA and nifty over this.......WHY???

I can only assume someone said something (unpublished) to him that he took umbridge with as according to his GA forum posts he seemed happy with GA and his story being published on here.

So, where has he gone to????

I have IM'd him on here, messaged him on facebook and nothing, not a peep, has he taken his work to another story site??

Does anyone still have contact with him?? is he still writing?? I for one would like to continue reading this and any other stories he has or is writing.

For a author such as he, to just up and walk away something must have happened.

Thanks.

Edited by Jeff1

I'm afraid that only links back to Gay Authors.

Jeff are you saying that this story was on Nifty under a different title?

Are you also saying that now neither differently titled stories can be found on either Nifty or GA?

Maybe the story has been pulled to be published?

If you read on page 4 of this topic, Riley Jericho answers this himself:

https://www.gayauthors.org/forums/topic/36058-english-teen-circumcised-in-the-usa/page-4#entry436340

Edit to add: that link should take you directly to Riley's post

Edited by Renee Stevens
  • Like 1

Hi Billy,

this is a link that can explain some of what has gone on with nifty etc.

https://www.gayauthors.org/forums/topic/27159-an-english-teen-circumcised-in-the-usanifty-changes-title/

I have spoken to someone on here who has voiced the same as you that Riley may have gone down the e-book road and may like others be heading for Kindle??

So I will take a look on amazon.

Jeff.

Edited by Jeff1

As I understand it real life is getting in the way and rather than leave half a story up to languish in the archives he chose to unpublish, at least until he can find the time and motivation to finish the story.

I am going to miss him and his writing!

If you read on page 4 of this topic, Riley Jericho answers this himself:

https://www.gayauthors.org/forums/topic/36058-english-teen-circumcised-in-the-usa/page-4#entry436340

Edit to add: that link should take you directly to Riley's post

Thanks Renee, that does answer the question.

Thanks to you too Kitt. I can see the pro and con of him doing what he did, but personally, I wouldn't have pulled it. Trust me, I totally understand life getting in the way. Sometimes we just have to take baby steps instead of sprinting for the finish line :)

Edited by Billy Martin