2024 Anthology Entries Due Tue October 1 ×

Prince Story From Eight Years Ago

Jidaelle

Hey, I'm new to here for having an account, and I faintly remember there being a story on here about two princes (it was kind of a sci-fi/fantasy novel) where one of the prince's father kidnapped the other prince, and the father tortured him until the prince (not the captured one the main prince) could learn to be nice towards him. Then they ended up setting out on a quest of some kind (don't remember the exact details but I think the kidnapped prince's father got attacked or something) and I just mainly remember this old lady telling the two they'd make a cute couple but I can't find it on here. If anyone knows of it and could tell me I'd be really grateful .

Reminds me of something I think was called Empire by Ty, the guy that ran StormNation. He wrote...something in which the main character's name was Storm. I tried to do a site, but it appears StormNation is gone and the successor, StormVerse is as well.