Fundraiser Compilation

Guest madezn

Guest madezn

Hi, this is my first post here so be nice :P

*****This site is amazing. Thankyou to all authors and those involved.****

I have an idea for a way to raise money for hosting, supporting the authors amazing efforts and dedication, and maybe donating money to charities too.

Would it be possible to produce a CD with all of the stories from your site and sites that you link to (e.g. www.storylover.us). Obviously this would need the authors' approval but I think that people are more inclined to donate if they are actually getitng something for their money.

The stories could be converted to PDF or another format such as Microsoft Reader to stop people jsut ripping them to their own websites. People who pay for their internet by the minute (a minority, yes, but still these people exist) would be able to view the stories at their own leisure.

I would be happy to donate a lot of time/coding towards this, as well as help with burning and distribution in UK.

Any thoughts anyone?