Less than a week to submit 2024 Anthology Entries ×

The Chatter Box

Renee Stevens

10 hours ago, Renee Stevens said:

Are you thinking The Long Way by DomLuka? I think it was originally on the site as "The Lo(n)g Way"

B)................Yep, of course about 2 hrs. after I posted that, I remembered his name!

22 minutes ago, mogwhy said:

hi matt. how are you tonight? feeling better?

Hiya Mog!

To be honest I'm still pretty low, but school started up, and I've a couple interviews lined up so my brain is busy adjusting to the classes etc so I have less time to wallow.

how are you? 

• Like 1

Just now, Matthew Jacob said:

Hiya Mog!

To be honest I'm still pretty low, but school started up, and I've a couple interviews lined up so my brain is busy adjusting to the classes etc so I have less time to wallow.

how are you? 

less time to wallow is a good thing! but sorry to hear your still down. just remember, every day you go to school, you won. me,  i fell into  hole of darkness. i think i'll sit here for awhile. quite frankly, i was mad i woke up today, so i do understand that low. good luck with the interviews--try not to stress too much about them. 

9 hours ago, mogwhy said:

less time to wallow is a good thing! but sorry to hear your still down. just remember, every day you go to school, you won. me,  i fell into  hole of darkness. i think i'll sit here for awhile. quite frankly, i was mad i woke up today, so i do understand that low. good luck with the interviews--try not to stress too much about them. 

Im sorry that you're feeling low. If u wanna talk, or if there's anything I can help with, don't hesitate in reaching out 

• Like 1