Less than a week to submit 2024 Anthology Entries ×

Weebs Unite

Tiger

1 minute ago, Wesley8890 said:

No and don't let me here you say that again😠

Okay. Now let's talk about anime! And where are some other members who love anime. Hmmm... @W_L you like anime, right?

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Wesley8890 said:

Well as you know right now I'm watching the origin all Sailor moon. I finished Death Note a month ago and I have to say was very disappointed. 

One of these days I need to complete my MAL list. I've watched lots of anime, like I bet I've watched at least 100 series. :blushing:

• Like 1

On 18/08/2017 at 9:59 PM, Tiger said:

Okay. Now let's talk about anime! And where are some other members who love anime. Hmmm... @W_L you like anime, right?

Hi tiger, I don't know you yet since you were away when I join the site, but couldn't stop myself to say hi to someone who likes Himura. It is on Netflix now, so I did a memory trip and binge watched it 2 months ago.:yes:

• Love 1

21 hours ago, sweetlion86 said:

Hi tiger, I don't know you yet since you were away when I join the site, but couldn't stop myself to say hi to someone who likes Himura. It is on Netflix now, so I did a memory trip and binge watched it 2 months ago.:yes:

It's one of the best series of the 90's. It's clear that it influenced later series like Naruto, Bleach, and Gintama. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/14/2017 at 12:08 AM, Wesley8890 said:

Honey I've seen every single power ranger episode twice. That is an obsession. 

Hmm. If you just mean every episode of Mighty Morphin', that's not nearly as obsessed as I am with KLK. 

6 minutes ago, Wesley8890 said:

No sweetie all 700+ episodes twice at least. Mmpr about six times

I don't even think I've watched Naruto through the Invasion of Pain arc that many times. 

Edited by Tiger
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/25/2017 at 5:22 PM, Wesley8890 said:

Has anyone watched the netfflix Death Note yet?

I have. :yes: It was all right.

On 9/13/2017 at 11:39 PM, Tiger said:

I think might be obsessed with Kill la Kill. I'm watching for the 5th time. :blushing:

Once was more than enough for me. :P

2 hours ago, Tiger said:

@Page Scrawler I just watched the first episode of Moribito. I'm liking it so far. 

You're in for a real treat. The musical score was composed by Kenji Kawai, who also produced the scores for Ghost in the Shell, Mobile Suit Gundam OO, and The Skycrawlers. Gundam OO and The Skycrawlers both have very beautiful music, and so does Moribito. :D

2 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

I have. :yes: It was all right.

You're in for a real treat. The musical score was composed by Kenji Kawai, who also produced the scores for Ghost in the Shell, Mobile Suit Gundam OO, and The Skycrawlers. Gundam OO and The Skycrawlers both have very beautiful music, and so does Moribito. :D

I have to say I didn't like moribito all that much

• Angry 1

4 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

That's sad. It's one of my favorites. 

5 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

I am liking it so far. Ancient China is always a good backdrop. I was so disappointed that Kindomu was cut short. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tiger said:

I am liking it so far. Ancient China is always a good backdrop. I was so disappointed that Kindomu was cut short. 

Moribito was inspired by ancient Japan, actually. With that said, though, it's technically an alternate universe. :P