So, I've been loving the new Wolfenstein games, New Order and New Colossus, but the new one that's coming out this summer, Youngblood, looks particularly awesome. This time you play as one (or both?) of Blazkowicz's teenage daughters, gone to Paris to find and hopefully rescue their father, who's vanished. The trailer looks amazing! Contains violence and strong language, so I'm putting it in a spoiler tag just in case.

Spoiler

The gameplay of the two that are already out is awesome, and they're almost stupidly good-looking games, graphics-wise. I can't wait for this third one.

Edited by Thorn Wilde
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Site Administrator

I own the games... but I haven't gotten around to playing them yet.  (a very very common theme in my life)

• Like 1
21 hours ago, Myr said:

I own the games... but I haven't gotten around to playing them yet.  (a very very common theme in my life)

Yeah, I have a whole bunch of games like that, lol! I recommend them, though. Neither is particularly long as games go, you can finish one in a few afternoons if you haven't got too much else to do.

• Haha 1
  • Site Administrator
16 hours ago, Thorn Wilde said:

you can finish one in a few afternoons if you haven't got too much else to do.

If I ever end up in that situation, something on the site breaks. Lol

• Haha 1