On 11/3/2019 at 4:36 AM, Danilo Syrtis said:

after reading again some books, i would love more interactions with other people outside the family (like Carlos Garcia, Mark Williams or the family they rescued with Nicky), like how Danny/Brandon can help other families or how Trey/Dion can help other children, may be not only inside their works (like Julie) but some people they meet occasionally, just using their own life experience or their knowledge (« Castaway hotel couch surfing guests », people juste coming for one/couple nights 😁). Or bring back some older characters just for one chapter, telling how they help other families. 

Thank you for the suggestions, Danilo, and I'll keep that in mind while I'm writing the next book. 

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...

Hello yes, very definitely so. I've been with this story since book one, chapter one. I was hooked, can't say how many reading hours have gone into it but three laptops later ( reading on trains is hazardous). I'm still at it and awaiting updates as they come.

Regards Peter@theloft Milton Keynes, United Kingdom.