A Milestone for The Pup

Masked Monkey

While I am usually not one to toot my own horn :whistle::blink: *insert trumpet smilie* :sheep: (I prefer someone else do that :lol: ). I wish to annonuce with great pleasure that this very posting is #1000 for me. While I am sure kitty and Vickie will pass me soon, I get to enjoy the fact that I am the 3rd person to do so :music: .

:king: Snow Dog

While I am usually not one to toot my own horn :whistle::blink: *insert trumpet smilie* :sheep: (I prefer someone else do that :lol: ). I wish to annonuce with great pleasure that this very posting is #1000 for me. While I am sure kitty and Vickie will pass me soon, I get to enjoy the fact that I am the 3rd person to do so :music: .

Yay!! :2thumbs: Congrats Snowy!! :D:D

Well, #$@*!! ... I mean, gosh darn ... you beat me. :D

Considering the only other ones in the quadruple digits at the moment are Myr and DK, not bad.

Here's to the next 1000. Wonder what the world will be looking like when you get there?

Kitty

LOL not anymore ;) ***points at Kitty's number of posts***

Congrats to Kitty too!! :2thumbs::D

LOL I wish they counted blog comments. I comment like 3 times on a blog for every one forum post :P

Edited by AFriendlyFace

Yay!! :2thumbs: Congrats Snowy!! :D:D

LOL not anymore ;) ***points at Kitty's number of posts***

Congrats to Kitty too!! :2thumbs::D

LOL I wish they counted blog comments. I comment like 3 times on a blog for every one forum post :P

congrats man!

Why can I see a sudden outburst of posts from people trying to get the coveted 1,000th post...

BTW: This post is one of my favorite numbers... 454 for those of big block V8 knowledge.

Edited by rknapp

I keep posting more in hopes that at least ONCE I can beat Kitty for "Top 10 posters of the Day"... every time I take it over, I come back a few hours later to be like 4 posts behind...

I keep posting more in hopes that at least ONCE I can beat Kitty for "Top 10 posters of the Day"... every time I take it over, I come back a few hours later to be like 4 posts behind...

Well, back around a year ago, I was averaging ~50 post a day for like a week, you do the math

I had no idea that there were "top 10" lists, but thanks to your post I looked, and found them. (at the bottom of the forum page). Thanks!

Why can I see a sudden outburst of posts from people trying to get the coveted 1,000th post...

BTW: This post is one of my favorite numbers... 454 for those of big block V8 knowledge.

Oh man robbie, what you said!!! :P I'm falling in love with the cutie who gave me my name. I love that particular number for the exact same reason :D

I have never owned one, But I have driven one before and put a transmission in a chevy truck with one before. Talk about massive heads and valve covers!!! O baby!!! You just look at one and see raw power. Kick in the 4 barrel and.. yeah. I love 454's :worship::worship:

But serioulsly, Have you ever had the pleasure of driving an old caddy with a 500 in it? I had an old caddy limo for a few months one time and it was fun to drive let me tell you. I woulda kept it but it wasnt a truck so it had to go.

B)