American Idol

• Site Administrator

I'm not one to generally watch these shows....

but my mother taped it and was watching and laughing her ass off... so I wandered out to find out why...

so I caught this really cute, very red-headed 16 yr old guy. I think my mother will be watching this show... so I'll keep an eye on him.

There will be bios and stuff on the official site soon.

Red hair.... mmm.

lol

:great:

• 2 weeks later...

American Idol is not really Reality TV such as Survivor or some of the others.

It is more of an amateur talent contest.

What has been playing is what happened at the auditions that took place in several cities across the country.

Some are good singers, some are very good singers and others...well it is amazing that people will go to such lengths to make fools of themselves.

The real contest starts when there are only 32 remaining contestants. That happens this week.

Watch a special episode -

• 1 month later...
  • Site Administrator

lol

CALL 1-866-4357-04 before 11 pm EST and you can vote for him.

I didn't really like him :( the group tonight wasn't neaaaaarly as good as the group last week but the show made up for it when that Model-chick Lisa went up and freakin sung like a drunk doing Karaoke LMBO that was AWESOME! :2thumbs:

yeah... I don't really enjoy what's-his-face. With the red hair. He's only 16 afterall, and it's hard for him emotionally. His voice hasn't even matured. In a few years he might go into full bass range, or stay in high barritone. What-ever.

He just doesn't do it for me.

None of the guys on that show do. Not vocals nor looks.

And the model chick made me laugh for so long.

I really did like the Hawaiian girl. You know, the one who thought she was Christina Aguilera. ::does the hand wave while singing::

Yeah... just like that...

• Site Administrator

Blah.... I LIKE Red heads.

and he has a really good voice...

Guest GenesisBoi21

Myr, I'm sorry, I voted for the kid because you asked me, but he is WAY not my type...he has that 'cute' quality, but it's too little-brother cute and not enough I-want-to-screw-your-brains-out cute...sorry.

Genesis

guys , the kid has a good voice. I'm not denying that.

I just don't think he's somebody to idolize... in american idol.... yeah...

So, he has a good voice, but since he's not my type (musically) I'd just like to once again say: EW!!

Thanks

I don't think he's that good.. like he's okay but I don't think he has the talent to be in the top 12 personally. Compared to the other people, there are some who should have gone on who were better than him but haven't. AAAAAND I don't think he's that good looking either and I'm part Irish and he definitely looks Irish lol I'm not that into Irish guys though, I prefer spanish and Italian but not like dirty guido Italian, more like the clean shaven hotttie like I guess it's sicilian Italian LMBO Italian Irish can be kinda hot.. my friends Irish and Italian and he's reallly cute. :boy: