Enoch Posted Tuesday at 06:27 PM Posted Tuesday at 06:27 PM I need to create a banner for my new story, but I have forgotten how to do so using GA's app. Please help. Quote
Site Administrator Solution Myr Posted Tuesday at 06:42 PM Site Administrator Solution Posted Tuesday at 06:42 PM Go here. https://gayauthors.org/bookcovers/ Enter your title and name. Select your genre or color scheme then download the files. Upload the ones you want to use on your story under edit story. 1 Quote
Enoch Posted Tuesday at 06:44 PM Author Posted Tuesday at 06:44 PM Thanks @Myr I'll save the link for the future! Quote
Site Administrator Myr Posted Tuesday at 07:12 PM Site Administrator Posted Tuesday at 07:12 PM 27 minutes ago, Enoch said: Thanks @Myr I'll save the link for the future! it's in the Writing menu: 2 Quote
Enoch Posted Tuesday at 07:19 PM Author Posted Tuesday at 07:19 PM Funny, I've been here for 15 years and neer knew that 🤔 1 Quote
Site Administrator Myr Posted Tuesday at 07:22 PM Site Administrator Posted Tuesday at 07:22 PM 2 minutes ago, Enoch said: Funny, I've been here for 15 years and neer knew that 🤔 it's new in the last year or so. something like it will be built directly into the upgraded stories app when we get there. Quote
Enoch Posted Tuesday at 08:51 PM Author Posted Tuesday at 08:51 PM 1 hour ago, Myr said: it's new in the last year or so. something like it will be built directly into the upgraded stories app when we get there. Thanks, and like always, you been very helpful for this old hillbilly Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.