The Class of 2010

Myr

Even though the youngest of the 5 kids I have raised is of your group I hadn't thought of several of these. Thanks for the perspective. My oldest foster son is turning 52 sunday so I have kids who have all different awarenesses. Pax Steve

Thanks Myr,

I guess about half of those were true of me and half weren't. What REALLY freaks me out is that people born in the early 90s are in their teens now!!! :blink:

Well, I'm few years younger than those born in 1988, and most of them on the list could be applied to me too. :P

younger? :boy::P

Even though the youngest of the 5 kids I have raised is of your group I hadn't thought of several of these. Thanks for the perspective. My oldest foster son is turning 52 sunday so I have kids who have all different awarenesses. Pax Steve

Wow! That is quite a spread, Steve! That means there was only about a 7 or 8 year age difference between you guys too? Cool! I bet that gave you a lot of perspective. My birthday's Sunday too!

Take care all and have a great day!

Kevin

What was all that psycho babble about...

Hi !

Just to say, that list apply only to US-youngsters :P . In Europ, the past is much better known and my 6 grandchildren (in age 9 to 29) even remember the Beattles :D .

Thanks to Myr for posting this funny thing. :great:

BTW, my grandgrandchild Mina, born in June this year, will be a teen in 2020. Imagine the same list for her :lol:

Old Bob

Hi !

Just to say, that list apply only to US-youngsters :P . In Europ, the past is much better known and my 6 grandchildren (in age 9 to 29) even remember the Beattles :D .

Hm, Europeans like to cling onto their pasts, whereas Americans tend to (try and) forget them. Which may be the reason why most Europeans think people on the other side of the ocean are 'less cultured'. :lmao:

I'm a few years older than ones born in 1988, but a lot of the names and things I've never even heard of. Which may make me the 'less cultured' one here... 0:)

It's No. 26 on the "Class of 2010" list. I guess I'm not cultured either, since I don't have a clue as to what it is (and not really sure I want to know :P .)

Kitty

Aha, thanks to Google and my googling, I guess i'm a little more cultured than before. :D Let me share my findings

As the name suggests...candy that looks like booger. Surprising, not from the US.