Gift ideas

The Reaper

Hey, wat would be the perfect gift for a new bf? Or bf for tht matter? I was gonna get him this funny ass t-shirt but NO ONE in their right mind would wear it.

Ian

A CD you know he likes? Or make him one that is a compilation of songs you know he likes? Something for one of his hobbies?

BTW, congrats on the BF! :great:

Well actually gifts that you can both do together would be something good. If it's a new relationship it could count as a date and a gift if you get like tickets to a concert or sporting event or something like that.

Krista

OH, very good ideas but i really want to get him something...............not sexual but romantic maybe. I would love to go to a concert with him but then we couldnt make out the whole time!

I also kinda want it to be big, but not too big as to where it becomes this whole OMFG reaction.

Hmmmmmm......

Ian (im picky lol)

Edited by The Reaper

Hey,

I personally think a necklass is a good idea. Something stylish but not too expensive.

But if you just want to make out with him the whole time...get him a great movie that you two can watch/or ignore together. :)

Good luck...and have fun!

Greg

Oh, i jus gave him a necklace (very sentimental to me) so i thik ill go with the movie. I mean it works for everyone, he gets somethin, i get to make-out for an hour and a half, and the box office gets more money!

Now the question is wat movie to get him. I mean i would like to watch it for real at some point and hes not a big action or thriller fan. But he does like "out there" movies. Funny movies are always good, but for most u either hav to be high, drunk, or sober to think they're funny. So tht leads me bak to the same problem, wat movie?!?!

Thanks,

Ian :blink:

Edited by The Reaper

Now the question is wat movie to get him. I mean i would like to watch it for real at some point and hes not a big action or thriller fan. But he does like "out there" movies. Funny movies are always good, but for most u either hav to be high, drunk, or sober to think they're funny. So tht leads me bak to the same problem, wat movie?!?!

Thanks,

Ian :blink:

What kind of 'out there' movies? like....aliens? or psycological?

Personally I say just go with a really really good movie....one of my all time favorites is Love Actually. Other great ones in my opinion are Wedding Crashers, Pirates of the Carribean, Rush hour 1 & 2, batman begins, narnia, meet the parents, meet the fockers, minority report, school of rock...the list goes on and on. I think you probably would know best what the 2 of you would enjoy. Sorry...I think some of those are rated R...or 18A. *Runs and checks* >edits out rated R movie.

Greg

Hm, something personal is always good, and can show how much you care/love your boyfriend. By personal I mean something that has some kind of meaning to him or the two of you...like a movie with a meaniful plot or title, something to keep and remember by. I once got 'A beautiful mind' from my ex, and in return I got 'Moulin Rouge', because that's the first one we saw together. :wub:

and don't forget to give a sweet, little handwritten card...it's these little things that really count!

Good luck!

(aaah... I don't know why I'm not in a relationship...)