As with all of Driver's work, this one is an instant classic, well told story. I always fall in love with his characters and I know I look forward to seeing more chapters, especially as I read all of Plan A and Plan B in two days.

Many of you may remember Ed, the Editor, for many of our stories. A couple years ago I visted my sister who lives near Raleigh, NC, for christmas. I took a day off from visiting her and the kids to travel up the freeway a bit and spent the day visiting Ed in his home. We talked a lot about Driver's stories over lunch and both agreed that they were some of the most fascinating around, and at the time a lot of crap was going on for Driver, so we both expressed our hope he'd one day continue his works. It's great to see that it happened.

Now, when's the next chapter of Plan C coming out?

(Oh, and for those of you who never got to meet Ed in person, it was one of the best day's I've had in a long, long time. We went driving around his home town area, and I got to listen to a lot of wonderful stories about his kids, his life, and the area. He helped me out on Mists a lot, and I am so glad I took the day to go visit him - this was before his car accident too. I don't know what his family did with his computer, but he'd shared a few of his writings -including a few of his early life stories- with me over the internet. They were interesting, and something I keep just as I keep the letters my mom received from Vietnam.)

• 2 weeks later...

I just can not belive how far I have gotten behind in my reading while I was gone. One thing about it, my free time is full for the forseeable future. I still have most of plan B to read and then to catch up on Dan's new story and Bill watts and Myr's work. Not to metion all the others stories I use to follow

Mountain Magic

Silent Violin

Aladdins Awakening

Those Golden Eyes (oops not a teen story)

Hack escape

just to metion a few. Then there is all those new ones to check out also.

I agree with you all. Driver has a very special gift of writing. I was very upset when he quit posting his stories. I am so thankful for the new site.