• Site Administrator

PayPal is actively engaged in the

censorship of gay, lesbian and bisexual

material. Because of their attitude towards

freedom of speech, we have removed our

association with PayPal. PayPal has notified

us that there is no appeal to what they

believe. We believe that there is an appeal

and that it is in the court of public opinion.

If you believe that PayPal's attitude toward

freedom of speech and expression is wrong,

we ask that you withdraw any money you

have in a PayPal account, cease using them

and write them and tell them that the gay, bi,

and transexual community will not be

censored by anyone!

erm....

in the meantime who do I use?

I mean thats all well and good but they are almost the only online payment proseser.

are there any alternets that I could use instead of them? if there are I would swictch over in a hart beat.

• Site Administrator

Paypal has gone and removed a bunch of places that support gay work. We were removed and I hear Nifty was as well.

I have looked into and am a member of many online payment prosesers however none are as flexable as paypal.

such as the almost paypal clone stormpay.

such problems with others are you need a large amount of cash to withdrawl funds for storm pay you can only move your cash in sets of $20 or there about. and they charge you a hefty comishon.

then there is egold, don't get me started on that. not only is it hard to explain it's even harder to understand, but from what I grasped you have to have one oz of gold value in your account to cash out, thats notmaly in the tripal digits...

you have some rights under paypal, remember they are owned by ebay, and are based in the US, they are thuse subject to US rules and regulations. whatever good that will do you. they can't cut you off just cuse your gay or afilated with those that are, thats discrimation and they could not only be investigated for it but heavly fined if not closed down becuase of it.

my 2 cents.

• Site Administrator

We were cut off because we might be offensive to children... or something like that.

One thing you can do, as long as you don't mind outing yourself in some cases, is contact your local government rep. This is CLEARLY a case of discrimination, and feds lov getting their hands on assholes like this and knock them down.

Just an idea....

FnF