Trucker and Pup is a very nice little story. Well worth reading.

Excellent suggestion....but then I'm partial to my author friend, Drew Hunt. :worship: Here is another story of Drew's, written in collaberation with Tim Mead, to cozy up with on a cold January night - Key Lime Pie and Custard:

http://www.nifty.org/nifty/gay/beginnings/...ie-and-custard/

Thanks for the suggestion on Key Lime and Custard Jack. I stumbled upon this story and really enjoyed it and them started in on Drew's other story's. I liked the changing perspective from the American and British perspective in the Key Lime collaboration with Tim Mead. I would also recommend Trapped Nerves by Drew that is a little bit depressing but also a good read (can be found at CRVBOY).

I also would recommend Tim Mead's "Brody Comes Home" which he wrote after his collaboration with Drew (also CRVBOY)

Trucker and Pup is my favourite of Drew's stories so far and the transformation of the characters is very compelling!

Steve

I also would recommend Tim Mead's "Brody Comes Home" which he wrote after his collaboration with Drew (also CRVBOY)

Trucker and Pup is my favourite of Drew's stories so far and the transformation of the characters is very compelling!

From discussions, I know that Drew considers Trucker and Pup his favorite. Although he thinks that since it's one of his most recent works, his feelings may be shaded.

Tim's Brody Comes Home story is complete on Nifty: http://www.nifty.org/nifty/gay/adult-frien...ody-comes-home/. His next story will feature the high school lad who worked part-time in the flower shop.

Jack B)

• 9 months later...
Guest RettaMichaels

I read Trucker and was at first a little confused as the subject isn't something to which I'm attracted. However, the quality of writting pulled me in and had me captivated until it's finish. I'm glad I read it because of the depth of the characters.