the glass onion(theeggman)

koase

I have been trying to find for a while where i can find some of theeggman's stories...i looked all over. i was reading Journey of love and never got to finish it...if anyone know how to find the storys please let me know or how i can get in contact with theEggman...

thanks

brandon

All I can suggest is going onto Nifty, and checking out the high school section. I read one of his stories there for a while. I think it was titled "My New Life", or "New Life", or something to that effect.

• Site Administrator

The Eggman also has a yahoo group (maybe someone else can tell you what it is, but I think it's "theglassonion") and new chapters are there.

• 7 months later...
  • Site Administrator
B) ........Just accessed your stories, looking forward to some reading later on.

A New Life is one of the classics. It is one of a number of stories that helped me accept myself, and ultimately led to me starting to write. Definitely recommended reading :D

B) ........Just accessed your stories, looking forward to some reading later on.

Later on... and tomorrow and the next day and the day after that... I wish I could write a 20K chapter again but it seems hopeless. I hope you like the story, Benji. :)

jamessavik is my unpaid PR man :wub:

Eggie is one of the Masters in our midst. :worship:

His stories are classics of the genre that we've come to love.

My payment was enjoying the stories and spreading the love. :wub:

Eggie is one of the Masters in our midst. :worship:

His stories are classics of the genre that we've come to love.

My payment was enjoying the stories and spreading the love. :wub:

I must say, based on everything I've ever heard by reputation it certainly does seem as though your stories, Eggman, are among the seminal gay classics! I'm very much embarrassed to admit that I've never read your work :*)

A New Life is one of the classics. It is one of a number of stories that helped me accept myself, and ultimately led to me starting to write. Definitely recommended reading :D

Wow! Then I really need to check this one out! :great:

Have an awesome day and take care all :D

Kevin