Jump to content

Paul Zhy

Author
  • Posts

    29
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Paul Zhy

  1. Paul Zhy

    Night, part 1

    I wipe away my tears and step outside. It's ironic how the weather reflects my mood right now: dark, ominous clouds covering the whole sky, gusty wind bending the trees. For a second, I hope a flood begins and washes me into oblivion. My wish is granted almost immediately and it starts to pour. Thunder rumbles nearby. I’m not scared, though. A dark part of me hopes that a lightning bolt strikes me down and ends all of my misery. It doesn't, though, so I just trudge forward. I don't even rem
  2. Paul Zhy

    Dusk

    The crowd erupts all around me, the noise deafening. Tyler just scored. I guess our short trip the previous day gave him a boost of energy. We drove for hours, joking, taking pictures, and singing. I forced him to learn the lyrics to my song. It was fun. The less fun part was him making me go watch his soccer match, but the great boyfriend I am, I came to support him. Initially, I was daunted by the idea of spending two hours looking at twenty guys kicking a ball; nothing’s more boring to
  3. Paul Zhy

    Noon, part 4

    True. She might appear carefree, but she does care about Tyler. And what she asked for backfired. She deserves pity, unless she does something bad in the future...
  4. Paul Zhy

    Noon, part 4

    Peter did lose his friend, but he might have gained much more...
  5. Paul Zhy

    Noon, part 4

    It was all written in the stars. Peter couldn't fight the gravity of this temptation.
  6. Paul Zhy

    Noon, part 4

    Thank you, for a newbie author this praise means a lot As for Luna, what she has done so far is problematic, indeed, but give her the benefit of the doubt. She might have done the worst thing already. Or she hasn't...we'll see
  7. Paul Zhy

    Noon, part 5

    They are! But will they have their forever after? Stay tuned
  8. Paul Zhy

    Noon, part 5

    A few days later I invite Tyler over. Fortunately, he found some time in his schedule. Though, as soon as he came, he announced that he only had 1 hour and 15 minutes. We're now lying on the lounge chairs, staring at the sky. Tyler laughs and points at a cloud. “Ha! This one looks like a dick.” “You and your obsession with dicks,” I jab, smiling. “Hey, not fair! It really does. Look!” I kinda see it, if we're being honest. “You want ice cream?” “Yes, please.”
  9. Paul Zhy

    Noon, part 4

    Tyler is avoiding me. It's been a few days now. Well, that's par for the course. At least he didn't block me yet. I texted him a couple more times, apologizing and asking to talk. He read them but never replied, so I gave up. I did what I could to make amends. If he doesn't want it, so be it. Any relationship is a two-way street. If you’re the only one walking there, you can only expect to reach a dead end. After the classes are over, I take my favorite spot on the bleachers at the sta
  10. Paul Zhy

    Noon, part 3

    Thank you! 💜
  11. Paul Zhy

    Noon, part 3

    Fortunately, time flies, and the next day I find myself setting everything up while he's snooping around my room. "How do you have so many books?" he asks. "I know it's hard for you to wrap your head around it, since you don't know how to read." "Ha ha ha!" He replies in a flat tone. "I am a master of reading body language and hidden messages.” "Good for you.” I reply unimpressed. “Very helpful to know," he continues,"...who wants to be seduced." He gives me a meaningfu
  12. Paul Zhy

    Noon, part 2

    I’m sitting on the couch trying to will my arousal away, but I can’t help thinking about what is probably happening right now, just a few feet away from me. Do I want to say “fuck it” and just go join him? Hell yes, but too much is on the line, and it’s not just Luna. I fear for my sanity, even if it already feels like I’ve lost it for good. I need a distraction, and then I remember our plan to play video games. I launch the console and busy myself with searching for the right game.
  13. Paul Zhy

    Noon, part 1

    You are not wrong But what type of Rubicon that will be remains to be seen...
  14. Paul Zhy

    Dawn, part 4

    stay tuned, there will be LOTS of twists and turns ahead 😉
  15. Paul Zhy

    Dawn, part 4

    You have my permission to be judgy, she's selfish 😔
  16. Paul Zhy

    Dawn, part 5

    Ah, don't we all know at this point what the main thing on his mind is 🤭
  17. Paul Zhy

    Noon, part 1

    Whatever I imagined coming there, wasn’t meant to happen. Tyler had other plans. When I arrive, he’s meeting me, holding a basketball. “Let’s go play a bit,” Tyler says. My eyes bug out at the implication. “No, thanks.” He pouts. “Oh, come on, it will be fun.” “Yeah, for you as you mop the floor with me.” He chuckles softly, and I bask in the sound before catching up with the fact that I am turning into a simp. Ugh. “I promise I will not go hard on you. Not until
  18. Paul Zhy

    Dawn, part 5

    I'm drawing the lines that slowly form a face. A face painfully similar to one amber-eyed idiot that I like very much. I'm trying to capture his playful expression but can't really get it. I guess I need to invest more time in it. But it feels weird, this hidden little obsession. I try to channel my thoughts to Daniel, how sweet and amazing he is, but it just doesn’t click. I throw my pencil in frustration and plop on my bed. It's been a couple days since the disastrous pizza double date.
  19. Paul Zhy

    Dawn, part 4

    Ten minutes later, we're sitting at a pizzeria. Daniel is beside me, whereas Luna and Tyler are on the other side. I turn to Daniel and grin, "So, we're taking Hawaiian, right?" His smile is bright, but it dims, as Tyler imitates vomiting sounds. “Passive-aggressive much?” Daniel asks calmly, as Tyler shrugs. “Ignore the eight-year-old” I grumble. "I'm not eight," he grins smugly, "but my dick is.” Awkward silence settles, “eight inches long, that is” he clarifies, helpfully. I
  20. Paul Zhy

    Dawn, part 2

    He will not only ask, he will also do something Keep reading to learn what exactly!
  21. Paul Zhy

    Dawn, part 2

    Soon (relatively), but Peter is stubborn, so some resistance and denial are in order.
  22. Paul Zhy

    Dawn, part 3

    So, he won yet another championship. I bet there's not enough space in his room for all the cups, medals, and trophies. He's so heading for the Olympics. It's basically a given at this point. I have this impulse to text him, but I'm really trying to keep my distance. He's so magnetic, like the Sun, pulling me in with his insurmountable gravity. Just a bit more and I’m getting scorched. I agonize over texting him for what feels like hours, but he beats me to it. “Hey!” he texts.
  23. Paul Zhy

    Dawn, part 1

    Oh, you have no idea what's coming!
  24. Paul Zhy

    Dawn, part 2

    A few hours later, I’m lying in my bed, scrolling through Instagram. Pictures of art, fashion, nature, and toned guys flashing before my eyes. And then I see a photo Luna posted; it was probably taken during lunchtime, not long after I bolted. Tyler is sitting next to her, a radiant smile lighting up his entire face. Ugh, why are his teeth so white and perfect? Then I have a sudden idea that she probably did it on purpose to tempt me. Oh, he is tempting indeed, there’s no denying that. But
  25. Paul Zhy

    Dawn, part 1

    “Tyler wants to sleep with you,” Luna says out of the blue. Thankfully, I already swallowed my sip of orange juice; otherwise, I would spray it everywhere. “What the fuck?” I bellow, and she hushes me. We're sitting at the canteen, and multiple heads turn in my direction. I choose to ignore what she just said. I hope it was just a glimpse of my impending insanity and not another inane idea of my best friend. The first thing is much more manageable. She gives me the look, and I gul
×
×
  • Create New...