Jump to content

Paul Zhy

Author
  • Posts

    33
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Paul Zhy

  1. Paul Zhy

    Dawn, part 3

    So, he won yet another championship. I bet there's not enough space in his room for all the cups, medals, and trophies. He's so heading for the Olympics. It's basically a given at this point. I have this impulse to text him, but I'm really trying to keep my distance. He's so magnetic, like the Sun, pulling me in with his insurmountable gravity. Just a bit more and I’m getting scorched. I agonize over texting him for what feels like hours, but he beats me to it. “Hey!” he texts.
  2. Paul Zhy

    Dawn, part 1

    Oh, you have no idea what's coming!
  3. Paul Zhy

    Dawn, part 2

    A few hours later, I’m lying in my bed, scrolling through Instagram. Pictures of art, fashion, nature, and toned guys flashing before my eyes. And then I see a photo Luna posted; it was probably taken during lunchtime, not long after I bolted. Tyler is sitting next to her, a radiant smile lighting up his entire face. Ugh, why are his teeth so white and perfect? Then I have a sudden idea that she probably did it on purpose to tempt me. Oh, he is tempting indeed, there’s no denying that. But
  4. Paul Zhy

    Dawn, part 1

    “Tyler wants to sleep with you,” Luna says out of the blue. Thankfully, I already swallowed my sip of orange juice; otherwise, I would spray it everywhere. “What the fuck?” I bellow, and she hushes me. We're sitting at the canteen, and multiple heads turn in my direction. I choose to ignore what she just said. I hope it was just a glimpse of my impending insanity and not another inane idea of my best friend. The first thing is much more manageable. She gives me the look, and I gul
  5. Paul Zhy

    What I Want

    When my best friend asks me to help her boyfriend experiment sexually, I'm not on board. Obviously. They say your college years should be the time to have fun and do stupid stuff. Live, laugh, love and all. But that always seemed too careless for me. Sue me for being cautious! Unlike others, I do think about the consequences. I will do my best to resist. Even if his magnetic eyes make me lose my sense of self-control. It's going to be the hardest thing to deal with in my life, but I'll fight it. Because it's my heart I'm trying to protect.
  6. Thank you for the kind words. The stories I found here all those years ago gave me so much I can't put it in words. I could only dream of publishing stuff back then. But what they say is true: dreams do come true. If you put in the work 💪
  7. Hi Evan! The preview is intriguing, I will be following
  8. Hello everyone I'm not new here, I read stories many years ago, but now I feel ready to finally share my own. I will be happy to meet new people, to exchange experiences, criqiues and help each other grow as writers! Warm regards, Paul
×
×
  • Create New...