Jump to content

DirkS

Members
  • Posts

    54
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by DirkS

  1. DirkS

    Puppy love

    This is such a great story...lots of issues. I'm betting Billy's Dad is behind the Candace business. But now that the boys are confronting their true feelings for each other there is still the probability of David having to go home and their lives screwed up. I know work of this calibre takes a lot of time to compose, but I hope you won't make us wait much longer. Meanwhile, what's Mrs. T. up to?????
  2. DirkS

    Sea Change

    It's remarkable how you can make a guy I think I'd love to hate so loveable! Andy is a mixed bag for sure...using other people in an attempt to deny his true self, and transferring to others fears and prejudices he has himself--and is so bloody stupid when his friends try to point this out to him. I really love this story...came upon it by accident, read all the way through, and now, like so many others, can't wait for the next chapter...ESPECIALLY the next chapter, now that it looks like some light is creeping into Andy's thick skull. It's great to see JRoss is following this story. His story, In Due Time, is one of the best I've read on this site. Thanks guys!!!
×
×
  • Create New...