Jump to content

sandrewn

Members
  • Posts

    6,511
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by sandrewn

  1. Two-coloured Wolf Spider (Hoggicosa bicolor), Western Australia by Rob Morrell
  2. Just the facts: DETRIMENTAL Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster DETRIMENTAL Synonyms: 90 Similar and Opposite Words | Merriam-Webster Thesaurus
  3. Just the facts: UBIQUITOUS Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster UBIQUITOUS Synonyms: 76 Similar and Opposite Words | Merriam-Webster Thesaurus
  4. Just the facts: RIND Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster
  5. Just the facts: ADVERSARIAL Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster
  6. This spider is awfully good at impersonating a bud from a tree
  7. Just the facts: APOPLECTIC Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster APOPLECTIC Synonyms: 161 Similar and Opposite Words | Merriam-Webster Thesaurus
  8. Just the facts: CONDESCENDING Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster CONDESCENDING Synonyms: 149 Similar and Opposite Words | Merriam-Webster Thesaurus
  9. Just the facts: QUEASY Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster QUEASY Synonyms: 93 Similar and Opposite Words | Merriam-Webster Thesaurus
  10. Just the facts: OBSESSION Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster OBSESSION Synonyms: 53 Similar and Opposite Words | Merriam-Webster Thesaurus
  11. Just the facts: RESILIENCE Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster RESILIENCY Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster
  12. sandrewn

    Chapter 34

    I spent my UN leave (1975) from UNEF II in London, I went to Trafalgar Square to see Nelson's Column, I saw but didn't go into Canada House, something I regret to this day. However I was staying at the Union Jack Club and as luck would have it. Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth II as Patron-in-Chief, came to officially open its' new location. So I and my two friends (Cdn Forces), were asked if you can believe it, if we would like meet Her Majesty!!!!! We said "yes please". She came to our table in the bar(no drinks allowed) and spoke with us for about ten minutes. Hows that for the right time, right place. Ever since that time oh so long ago, I have been able to say truthfully and with a smile "I've been to London to visit the Queen"(R.I.P.). (Sometimes truth is stranger than fiction)
  13. Just the facts: INFIDELITY Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster INFIDELITY Synonyms: 70 Similar and Opposite Words | Merriam-Webster Thesaurus
  14. Just the facts: OPINE Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster OPINED Synonyms: 25 Similar Words | Merriam-Webster Thesaurus (sorry)
  15. Just the facts: OSTENTATIOUS Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster OSTENTATIOUS Synonyms: 162 Similar and Opposite Words | Merriam-Webster Thesaurus
  16. Just the facts: PANDEMIC Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster
  17. Just the facts: IMMINENT Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster IMMINENT Synonyms: 54 Similar and Opposite Words | Merriam-Webster Thesaurus
  18. Wolf Spiders & Dock Spiders or Fishing Spiders; A Comparison--Plus My Meeting With a Giant Wolf Spider! Wolf Spiders & Dock Spiders or Fishing Spiders; A Comparison--Plus My Meeting With a Giant Wolf Spider! - HubPages
×
×
  • Create New...