Jump to content

sandrewn

Members
  • Posts

    6,512
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by sandrewn

  1. Just the facts: DEMURE Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster For drpaladin DEMUR Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster
  2. Just the facts: ORIFICE Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster
  3. Just the facts: MESMERIZE Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster
  4. Just the facts: ARTICULATE Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster
  5. Just the facts: UMBER Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster
  6. Just the facts: INTELLIGIBLE Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster
  7. The War of the Worlds (1953 film) - Wikipedia War of the Worlds (2005 film) - Wikipedia I agree with the both of you. The 1953 version is still my favorite.
  8. Just the facts: ENCUMBER Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster ENCUMBERED Synonyms: 127 Similar and Opposite Words | Merriam-Webster Thesaurus
  9. Just the facts: ASKEW Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster
  10. Just the facts: COGNIZANT Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster
  11. Just the facts: NOMENCLATURE Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster
  12. Just the facts: BEHEST Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster
  13. Just the facts: CHARADE Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster
  14. Just the facts: TRUNCATE Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster
  15. Just the facts: RAREFIED Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster
  16. Just the facts: EMBLEMATIC Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster
  17. I promise this will be my last comment on your comment,🤞. CAPACITATION Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster In answer to your question, not really, but here it is anyways. I won't print it. If you really, really want to know, open it and see.
  18. Just the facts: OBSTINACY Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster
  19. Just because you pointed it out and maybe also, because I was on my third cup of morning Joe, I looked it up. Just for your information: CAPACITATE Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster To be honest, if I hadn't snorted my coffee, while reading line 2, I probably would not have posted this one, thanks.
  20. Just the facts: INCAPACITATE Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster
  21. I was watching a video that was pretty neat. I thought you might find it interesting. One in a Billion Moments in Nature - YouTube You ask why, why are you seeing this video? Well, apart from being a fantastic video(in my opinion), fast forward to the 21 min. mark for the answer to your question.
  22. Just the facts: AVOWED Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster
  23. Just the facts: NOMADIC Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster
×
×
  • Create New...