Jump to content

sandrewn

Members
  • Posts

    6,515
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by sandrewn

  1. I wanted to be an editor, but then realized that it would take another editor to edit what I edited for a writer, so I gave up on that idea. The job you guys do is another reason for the success of GA and the quality of its writers presentations. You and the beta readers are that secret ingredient to many of the stories here. Now today is also a milestone for you personally, 25 years old. I vaguely recall back then(at 25), sitting in my tank freezing my butt off, camouflaged, waiting for H hour, in some West German forest late October. The mist and fog so thick you could cut it and the cold just seeping into everyone of my joints. I would like to ad my few words and join in... Wishing You Ruslana di Angelo A Very Happy 25th Birthday Today!!! Birthday songs for friends - HAPPY BIRTHDAY FUNNY SURPRISE - YouTube sandrewn
  2. "If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?" ~George Carlin sandrewn
  3. "Friends are the family you choose." ~Jess C. Scott sandrewn
  4. "The whales do not sing because they have an answer, they sing because they have a song." ~Gregory Colbert sandrewn
  5. Sometimes, just sometimes, good things happen to good people. I am very happy for you. I am not an ebook reader, but have been a fan of "GFD" since the beginning of time. sandrewn (congratulations)
  6. "See, the problem is that God gives men a brain and a penis, and only enough blood to run one at a time." ~Robin Williams sandrewn
  7. "The most confused you will ever get is when you try to convince your heart and spirit of something your mind knows is a lie." ~Shannon L. Alder sandrewn
  8. "The right time is any time that one is still so lucky as to have." ~Henry James sandrewn
  9. "Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow." ~E.A. Bucchianeri sandrewn
  10. "Life grows too quickly; It quickly turns into memories." ~efrat Cybulkiewicz sandrewn
  11. "The future is something everyone reaches at the rate of sixty minutes an hour, whatever he does, whoever he is." ~C.S. Lewis sandrewn
  12. "Always forgive, but never forget, else you will be a prisoner of your own hatred, and doomed to repeat your mistakes forever." ~Will Zeus sandrewn
  13. As soon as I read this, the First thing that came to mind was scene from the ' A Christmas Carol '. The ghost of Jacob Marley as he appeared before Ebenezer Scrooge, with his long and heavy chains forged over his life time as a cold-hearted miser. sandrewn
  14. Those before me, have sent to you, from a simple HB to a really humongous and oh so scrumptious looking chocolate cake(my sweet tooth is in sympathetic aching). I don't think size is the important factor here, it is the thought and effort to let you know that you have friends here and that they care about you. Please allow me to add my name to this list in... Wishing you Lilansui A Very Happy Birthday!!! Happy Birthday Wishes With Blessings,Prayers, Messages,Quotes,Music ''and'' Beautiful Pictures - YouTube sandrewn
  15. "Right now I'm having amnesia and deja vu at the same time. I think I've forgotten this before." ~Steve Wright sandrewn
  16. "One must wait until the evening to see how splendid the day has been." ~Sophocles sandrewn
  17. Don't waste your time in anger, regrets, worries, and grudges. Life is to short to be unhappy.'' - Roy T. Bennett sandrewn
  18. "In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is Freedom, in water there is bacteria." ~Benjamin Franklin sandrewn
  19. "Given a choice between life and death, choose life. Given a choice between right and wrong, choose what's right. And given a choice between a terrible truth and a beautiful lie, choose the truth every time." ~Mira Grant sandrewn
  20. "Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again." ~Eleanor Roosevelt sandrewn
  21. My problem is I rarely make just one mistake at a time, usually several. So all of a sudden I have several portals to choose from and my dilemma has always been in choosing the best one. That saying ''any port(al) in a storm' is bloody well not true, I say that from bitter experience.
  22. "Consistency is the true foundation of trust. Either keep your promises or do not make them." ~Roy T. Bennett sandrewn
  23. "The right thing to do and the hard thing to do are usually the same." ~Steve Maraboli sandrewn
  24. Rest In Peace, Tom Petty. Always a fan now and forever, sandrewn
  25. "Tweet others the way you want to be tweeted." ~Germany Kent sandrewn
×
×
  • Create New...