Jump to content

clochette

Members
  • Posts

    14,831
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by clochette

  1. Evening my Sexy Lumberjack how are you doing?
  2. Mine would say "nice/innocent only has one eye..."
  3. Lol they're barely 5 years old and they were okeyish this week (mainly cause the autistic kid who's violent towards the others wasn't there...)
  4. Spent some time with Looping at the vet. He looks much better, more alive though he hasn't eaten today... I'll pick him up tomorrow afternoon in hope being home will help with his recovery without the IV and he'll eat otherwise I'll have to take him back on Monday 🤞🏻
  5. Peanut butter is not something we're use to eat in Europe. Pumpkin is use in gratin or soupe but that's about it. All the hype about pumpkin is coming from the us
  6. I stopped by the vet after work. They did an ultrasound this afternoon and it showed his digestive system is irritated. He ate a little bit of wet food late afternoon so it's positive. Once he'll be better we'll have to see if it's a one shot or if it's something chronic or the cause of a pathology
  7. SpikeDrew showing off to each other
  8. There's nothing to talk about
  9. I have no idea what you're talking about
  10. Dude you have so much coal, you have a whole mine to yourself
  11. Is it supposed to convince me? Peanut butter 👎🏻 Pumpkin 👎🏻
  12. He run out of battery. I've tried plugging him in but it's not working 🤷🏻‍♀️
  13. Think you've got what he likes? 🤔
  14. It's starting here in some stores for the decorations only though
  15. I'm just being farsighted Plus Halloween sucks.
  16. Then I'm adding it to my list of vibrating toys to expend my collection. Santa, I've been a good girl so if you need ideas here it is
  17. Happy birthday to her!
  18. Looping is hospitalized for 24 to 48h for a pancreatitis... When I came home yesterday after work he had puked food. I wasn't worried as it can happen sometimes especially as there were pieces he hadn't chew. But during the night he puked "water" twice, slept all night at my feet, not coming for hugs and he spent all day under the bed sleeping, I had to lift the mattress to pushed him out and he refused to eat and drink. He was off, not himself. He puked "water" once more this afternoon so I called the vet. Once emergency consult and a blood test later she told me they have to keep him with an IV with antibiotics, and nausea meds and hydrating fluids.
  19. I've never put a vibrating turtle in my car roof
  20. Aren't you too hopeful about your capacities?
×
×
  • Create New...