-
Posts
3,939 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
JohnAR commented on Carlos Hazday's story chapter in Quinto 195806.49 & Chelsea 31 December 2015
JohnAR commented on Timothy M.'s story chapter in Prompt 199 Here we go again!
JohnAR commented on Timothy M.'s story chapter in Prompt 332 Try it again, and I will kill you!
JohnAR commented on Timothy M.'s story chapter in Prompt 328 You expect me to believe that? (I)
JohnAR commented on Timothy M.'s story chapter in Prompt 344 Why didn’t you just tell me that?
JohnAR commented on Timothy M.'s story chapter in Prompt 356 Since when do I have to tell you everything?
JohnAR commented on Timothy M.'s story chapter in Prompt 213 You want me to do what?
JohnAR commented on Timothy M.'s story chapter in Prompt 352 I can’t believe you asked him that!
JohnAR commented on Carlos Hazday's story chapter in Quinto 195804.23 & Chelsea 2014
