Jump to content

bignick

Members
  • Posts

    3,932
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by bignick

  1. Minus the "bitch" part.
  2. But the Imperial Supreme Court hasn't given you permission. And don't say something like "I am The Supreme Court ".
  3. Parliament does not approve.
  4. Can we propose some amendments to the ideology?
  5. Spike, as always, you nailed him... nailed it.
  6. You know what we say: "he hates what he loves"
  7. You don't have immunity in Canada. I'd think twice if I were you.
  8. You mean foreplay? I think that can be arranged.
  9. Good thing I didn't include . You're extra evil today.
  10. Now we know who to blame. Morning, Your Sexiness.
  11. They rejected your efforts of establishing diplomatic relations. That nullifies your statement.
  12. In the words of a wise Aussie: Meanie! I expected better from you.
  13. Oh! I see the troublemakers are already here. Hey, guys! ~waves~
  14. Pot: "I hate you!" 😭 Kettle: "No. You love me!" 😘
  15. Says Public Enemy Number 1.
×
×
  • Create New...