Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

spike382

Members
  • Posts

    14,560
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spike382

  1. The sky is so… black.
  2. Sorry I already took one look and lost my mind.
  3. Speaking of Lovecratian nightmare creatures.
  4. He's some kind of wererat?
  5. He's going to post that Lovecraftian eldritch abomination again.
  6. Not like that nightmare creature..
  7. Okay that is horrifying.
  8. You're just nuking every city in the DFW area and eventually will hit mine, huh?
  9. If anybody is interested I have a review posted today. Some of y’all might get a little kick out of it.
  10. But did they take lots of cute selfies?
  11. Violence is never the answer, babe.
  12. I feel like one exists somewhere... maybe in our PMs.
  13. Why? There was no reason for there to be an opposite. I wasn't opposed to what B chooses to do, or not do.
  14. Did I even imply that with my words? Sis, why does your imagination take you to the most insane conclusions all the time?
  15. You enjoy snuggling with something soft and warm...
  16. You insist on being delusional? Why?
×
×
  • Create New...