Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

spike382

Members
  • Posts

    14,560
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spike382

  1. But we love you Bertie.
  2. Gary, you clearly greeted Dugh properly, why exclude him?
  3. You need to pay attention to the gifs I use, Nong.
  4. But I asked you to stop.
  5. I have your word you'll stop? Excellent.
  6. I don't know, did your homophobic favorite chase off another on-screen partner?
  7. Be nice to the cute sloth!
  8. Uhh Chi Cheng wouldn’t even bottom for the love of his life. It was a bit of a flaw in his character. I don’t think you’d be a match for Wei Wei sweetie.
  9. There are ways to know without the way you're thinking of Bertie.
  10. I forgot to tell you.. the answer is, yes. Dolly recommended him to me.
  11. This could this be Drew 100%
  12. Yes! That’s the spirit, bro. Show those feral lions who the boss is.
  13. Bison was a dangerous, spitfire little bottom boy that had a penchant for being the dom in s&m… I was just making sure you weren’t trying to emulate him.
  14. Watch out if he brandishes any clothespins. 👀
  15. You offered to choke him… Unless you’re offering to do something kinky… You’re not trying to copy Bison, right?
×
×
  • Create New...