Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

spike382

Members
  • Posts

    14,560
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spike382

  1. Clo’s being disrespectful to her seniors, just like her brother.
  2. Hey he never wants to be one of us!
  3. Dugh has asked to be excluded from the rest of us more.
  4. Sign me up... ... ... Shut up @clochette
  5. And @dughlas... 👀
  6. Your little baby boy!!!
  7. Stop bulling Nambia.
  8. No, I'm just setting the precedent.
  9. It's just a hop skip and a jump away.
  10. Look at 30-year-old Drewdo in Egypt.
  11. It's just a loan buddy, still NO CLAIMS ALLOWED!!!
  12. I feel like this is one of those times when I need to tell you something, but now you call me predictable, so...
  13. I'll admit you doctored a quote from me.
  14. Thankfully I can produce quotes from you being very critical of that series.
  15. I don't think I'd ever say any BL was the "greatest of all time", not even KinnPorsche or Bad Buddy. But if I had to make a list, Fourever You might end up below My Engineer (that I could never finish).
  16. See, now you're being an adorable wolf that I really want to pet... until he shows me the error of my way.
  17. So Happy Birthday @dughlas... And JRR Tolkien? And maybe Gollum or something , just to be safe... Not Drewdo though, he's still almost 30 for a couple more months...
×
×
  • Create New...