Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

spike382

Members
  • Posts

    14,561
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spike382

  1. But facts aren't on your side, so... 👀
  2. Babe, why are you setting yourself up like this?
  3. You're still trying to fight that tidal wave?
  4. No, no I did not, just because you're delusional doesn't mean reality suddenly shifts to your favor on demand.
  5. Happy New Year to my COTT squad, and my dear Nong Chai @Drew Espinosa
  6. Not even god knows what you’re talking about.
  7. She's talking to me... 👀
  8. Okay... you sound like Boom Boom right now...
  9. I didn't even say anything.
  10. Merry New Year in the OZ @Bucket1
  11. Please do not get you-know-who spouting more nonsense about child slave labor. The pool boys are entirely your own imagination this time. He said what he said.
  12. No, that’s a whole different story. We need to co-write the “ Second Couple” drama.
  13. Oh my god, I’ve had this idea of combining a high school BL drama with a werewolf story (which are hugely popular on GA now) and make it a parody of both.
  14. Werewolf pool boys.
  15. You know there isn’t actually a cruise ship, right? It’s just a metaphor (or something). There are no pool boys. Sorry @drown
  16. Well I guess just the baseless allegations carrying over to me from the previous hours.
  17. You should stop making those too.
×
×
  • Create New...