Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

spike382

Members
  • Posts

    14,560
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spike382

  1. You're having hallucinations again sweetie. Also, your Uno reversal thing failed again.
  2. Babe, no one wants to see your AI animations of your latest trip through Egypt.
  3. You know your Uno reverse thing didn't work out? Cause it didn't.
  4. Your face is not valid.
  5. You’re the spokesbitch of De Nial Cruises.
  6. It’s a fact you’re in denial.
  7. It’s a cruise ship, it’s short hand for cruising down De Nial. Or in other words he’s in denial.
  8. Umm... Excuse me Senor Frog, I haven't made up any threats. It's not my fault B-man lives on a continent where everything is trying to kill him.
  9. First of all, shut up. Second of all, it doesn't change the fact that you were sooooo wrong about "Drewth." Babe, that should be your New Year's Resolution.
  10. Oh my God, "Yes" and "no" don't count as catchphrases, you nerd. And Drew and I call each other "bitch" and "babe" interchangeably, again not catchphrases. But I proudly own "Drewth" (for 2 YEARS @Drew Espinosa) as we all well know.
  11. Yeah I talked the most shit about him today. I even updated some signatures. Had to celebrate the 2nd anniversary of a certain word...
  12. Bertie, even your anti-Clo salad looks amazing. We all know whether it's you or @Page Scrawler it's going to be like eating a Michelin 5-star meal
  13. Stop baiting me, sis. Sheesh. And you say I'm "predictable."
  14. Still Clo? Oh sure, but I can understand a lot of our back-and-forth could be off-putting or annoying to new-comers. Or Drew being himself and chasing people off.
  15. Always such a bad girl. Welcome back to the Sane People's Club. We saved your place.
×
×
  • Create New...