Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

spike382

Members
  • Posts

    14,560
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spike382

  1. Well it doesn't really matter when it doesn't even resemble what I said anyway.
  2. You're not misquoting correctly. I can't even tell which post you're misquoting.
  3. I'd be dead if I lived that long ago, but Drew loves being Drewlusional.
  4. I wasn’t there.
  5. I guess we're doing this. You know I'm up to the challenge. *AHEM*
  6. I meant that the Yes/No Game, you nerd. I think you know I can keep that shit going forever.
  7. Nicky, I didn't post the picture.
  8. @dughlas, there's your belt buckle, pookie.
  9. You know I'm a veteran at this game sweetie.
  10. Maybe, just maybe, you're being a little... overly optimistic.
  11. You are indeed very rude, Nong.
×
×
  • Create New...