Jump to content

spike382

Members
  • Posts

    14,602
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spike382

  1. Tui is a prince, don't besmirch him in your Drewth quotes.
  2. Excuse me, Clo is not bullshit... Your face is bullshit.
  3. Hi, trouble maker.
  4. I think the clones would be the problem, not the original…
  5. See it always starts out well-intentioned, but pretty soon the clones take over the facility, and they aren’t just cooking and telling dad jokes anymore.
  6. What does Pagey have on you., sis?
  7. Yep the old "lying eyes" are at it again...
  8. You've even admitted in previous posts that you're being a troll.
  9. i didn't even realize my sarcastic post to Dugh put us on 5000 pages!!!
  10. Stop being a ridiculous troll.
  11. Just to piss me off.
  12. Do you need a comfort froggy?
  13. Babe, there is no denial. Your claim that a series you didn’t watch (based on my criticism) is your favorite series of the year, just to be a bitch, makes your list worthless.
  14. So your list this year is worthless… Just imagine if your 2022 recommendations had been equally worthless, you wouldn’t be arguing about cute BL guys with me all the time… Thanks for having taste back then, I guess… 👀
  15. Oh my god, did you ever actually watch it? Last I heard, you weren’t going to bother with it.
  16. Cute. But I think you’re getting that confused with the Trainee. I think you’ll recall the series sucked and was an insult to the actors.
  17. I'm not bullying you, you bitch.
×
×
  • Create New...