Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

spike382

Members
  • Posts

    14,561
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spike382

  1. You are indeed very rude, Nong.
  2. Gee, I wonder what color his socks are? 👀
  3. No ginger plaid dudes for you.
  4. No, actually, and you know damn well if the situation was reversed you'd go insane if I tried some shit like this.
  5. Tui is a prince, don't besmirch him in your Drewth quotes.
  6. Excuse me, Clo is not bullshit... Your face is bullshit.
  7. Hi, trouble maker.
  8. I think the clones would be the problem, not the original…
  9. See it always starts out well-intentioned, but pretty soon the clones take over the facility, and they aren’t just cooking and telling dad jokes anymore.
  10. What does Pagey have on you., sis?
  11. Yep the old "lying eyes" are at it again...
  12. You've even admitted in previous posts that you're being a troll.
  13. i didn't even realize my sarcastic post to Dugh put us on 5000 pages!!!
  14. Stop being a ridiculous troll.
×
×
  • Create New...