Jump to content

spike382

Members
  • Posts

    14,594
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spike382

  1. Earth Pirapat said you are easy.
  2. Bertie! Thank you, Bertie!
  3. I can't believe you,. taking sides with Clo against me.
  4. *sigh* ... ... Clo stop perving out.
  5. Cookie is mimicking you Gary.
  6. @Page Scrawler #MiscarriageOfJustice
  7. You know what he’s going to say.
  8. Hey future bro, I keep sending thoughts of oiled muscly guys in speedos your way. Anything to combat all the murder spiders and feral lions you have to dodge.
  9. That's one of your lines? According to who?
  10. You know I'm right.
  11. How does Steve put up with you? OH must be all the Michelin 5-star cooking.
  12. Bertie, you can't do that. It's like having a big red button with a sign next to it saying 'Do Not Push'.
  13. @Lee Wilson don't take it to heart, Drew calls a lot of things bullying, a lot of things. And the list keeps getting longer and more ridiculous every time. Or even sometimes just to poke me and start one of our arguments here. He's a goofball.
  14. Oh please it's either what I said or 'i_w@nn@_r1d3_f0rc3's_b1g.... '
×
×
  • Create New...