Jump to content

spike382

Members
  • Posts

    14,567
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spike382

  1. The step brothers were fine, those were the guys played by Title and Earth. It was that other sociopath high school kid that literally whored his brother out to his sex-offender best friend who proceeded to rape the older brother while he was unconscious. It was played as comedy. Some BLs (and their fans) are so fucking insane.
  2. I'd wake up anyway, I have to use the restroom at least once every knight, it was three times last night.
  3. You've decided to accept reality for once, good for you.
  4. I do, it's just broken up by periods where I wake up.
  5. Don't act like you didn't have a hand in the chaos this time, Pagey
  6. That's this thing called "sarcasm" babe.
  7. That doesn't mean you can turn it into a BL hashtag, you psycho.
  8. The only person with that hashtag in their post is you, Nong. Take responsibility for your actions.
  9. I would never address you by that title, clearly a Drewth post.
  10. That was all you, little bro. #PersonalResponsibility
  11. Sorry B-man, still single buddy. That was weird moment for him.
  12. He gets all mad when I "encourage" Gary and Clo, and then posts something like that.
  13. @Drew Espinosa, Look what you've done now Nong.
  14. Umm your name isn't "Drewth" unless you want it to be now? Also, we're not a BL couple (thank god). And why are you still in denial on here that it would be SpikeyDrew if that was a thing. We both know this to be true. It's totally normal, why are you so hesitant to admit it?
  15. Your additions at the end is not an accurate quote. More Drewth. You lost me... also I didn't do a hashtag.
  16. That was clearly not me, that was Drewth Spikey.
  17. I mean he did manipulate one of my posts to say I was giving him guys I’d claimed that he knows he’ll never get. Drew gets a little… too enthusiastic with his “editing.”
×
×
  • Create New...