Jump to content

AusGlitterati

Author
  • Posts

    1,105
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AusGlitterati

  1. Awhh gosh I've been looking forward to this chapter. It did not let me down! I adore Daniel of course, but if something horrible happens to little Geil, I'm going to be SO MAD AT YOU. 😘 Great stuff! I'm so hooked, it's almost embarrassing. 🤣
  2. I'm super keen to read an update whenever it's ready! This story is addictive as heck! 😅
  3. AusGlitterati

    Chapter 3

    I felt the worst second-hand embarrassment during that awkward conversation. Connor pls. Haha
  4. AusGlitterati

    Chapter 1

    Scene change? Nuclear bombshell? Same thing, I reckon. Holy figs. It took me a short while to get the hang of your writing style, but it's very effective and I'm pretty hooked, I reckon. 😊 thank you for this.
  5. AusGlitterati

    Chapter 1

    Please bear with me, I can barely work out my toaster, so if there's a better way to reply to people, please tell me 😋 Thank you very much! 😍 Thank you for taking time to give it a read! 😘 I hope not too hard! You're a treasure. Thank you for reading. No, thank you. 😘 It's warming to know that the post evoked some emotions. You also have the best username I've seen in a while!
  6. "I'm sorry I'm so quiet, Jase. It's weird for me, too. This is the first time I've ever really struggled... to talk to you. I know, I don't need to be afraid. You would never make fun of me for the things I'd tell you. Heck, even when we were little, you were the one I'd talk to first, about anything. Do you remember when I was being an idiot and throwing our little plastic boomerang in the lounge room? That one Shay got us for our fifth birthday, do you remember? Oh, of course, you do. You neve
  7. Declan has some difficult things to say to Jason on the day they would have turned eighteen and brings him one last blueberry muffin. They always were Jason's favourite.
  8. Manipulative little twerp. A good sociopath is one of my guilty pleasures! Keen to see where this goes!
  9. AusGlitterati

    Trapped

    Even behind bars, Jacoby has found joy in life. Love. Family. Even happiness. That doesn't mean the sins of his past won't catch up to him, though. In prison, there is nowhere to hide from them. He's trapped. What would you do to guarantee your freedom? Would you betray everything and everyone you loved? How can you be sure who might be holding a shiv to your back? (Graphic)
×
×
  • Create New...