Jump to content

Dirk

Members
  • Posts

    60
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Dirk

  1. I loved the story and I love your writing. Thanks.
  2. A tough read it is. What a sad ending for Shaun.
  3. I like Joey, he's made some mistakes but he fights for being himself and for the love he feels for Jack. I hope for the best
  4. That was a very heavy chapter.
  5. Dirk

    The Deception

    Great story.
  6. Dirk

    Chapter 4

    It's an interesting story. One remark: you don't need a rooster for getting eggs from you chicken
  7. Dirk

    Epilogue

    Thanks Ethan for this very well written story. You've succeeded in making fictional persons to real human beings. So far that I've got the idea of knowing them personally. And that's not so easy, as one can see by reading many other gay stories. I think it's a good idea that you've ended the story at this point. But yes, I'm gonna miss Jordan, Jenn and especially Noah. I love him. You've said you didn't know if you'll ever write another story again. Well, think about it. You have my blessing.
  8. Dirk

    Chapter Thirty-Six

    What's wrong with Toronto?
  9. Dirk

    Chapter Thirty-Six

    I'm totally satisfied about the way you've made an end to this fine written story.
  10. Dirk

    Chapter Thirty-Five

    Lovely chapter. Thanks, Ethan.
  11. Dirk

    Chapter Thirty-Four

    I agree.
  12. Dirk

    Chapter Thirty-Four

    Well done, Noah!
  13. Dirk

    Chapter Thirty-Three

    Come on, Noah, tell him everything! Don't stick on the introvert person you've always been. 'Tell him that you love him. Tell him that you care. Tell him that you'll always be there. Give him a great big kiss' (yes that's from the Shangri Las)
  14. Dirk

    Chapter Thirty-Two

    I'm new here and I just want to say that I like your story.
×
×
  • Create New...