Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

Tony S.

Author
  • Posts

    321
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tony S.

  1. Extra Chapter: The Echo After the Fair The story I’m about to tell takes place not long before Jace asked his dad if he could attend the same university as me. Just two days after he shouted into the mic that he loved me. After the school fair ended, my world changed completely. I was really happy that I got to tell Jace how I felt, and even happier when I found out he loved me just as much. But deep down, I still hurt. Hurt from the hope. Hoping we could be boyfriends. Ho
  2. “Eli! Eeeeeeliiii!!” Jace’s voice rang out from outside my house, waking me up while I was still groggy and half-buried under my comforter. What the hell is he doing yelling my name like that before 8 a.m.? “Eli, get up already! Wake uuuup!” “I’m uuuup!! Just give me a damn second!” I shouted back. Luckily, I was home alone today—my parents and Lila had gone out of town to visit some extended family near the coast. I stayed behind. Otherwise, Jace would’ve gotten an earf
  3. Winter . . . Yes, California has winter. And some years, it actually gets cold—like, properly cold. Folks in Los Angeles probably wouldn’t get it. They don’t really experience seasonal cold, not the way we do. But where I live, it gets cold enough. Especially in the mornings and evenings. Just riding a scooter slowly to the nearby 7-Eleven, that cold wind hitting your face can numb your skin right through. My name’s Eli. I’m eighteen, in my final year of high school—senior year—a
  4. When best friends secretly share the same feeling towards each other, but circumstances do not allow them to say it. The junction of becoming a young adult will separate them away. What would be there decision?
  5. From the moment I was born, loneliness has been my constant companion. My parents worked tirelessly to give me every happiness, yet they never realized that the truest joy I longed for had long since slipped through their fingers… When I was young, I was surrounded by people who doted on me for my endearing sweetness and chatterbox ways. I reveled in smiling and laughing alongside them—it made me feel like the luckiest child alive. I had loving parents who gave me their time, and I was love
  6. When two friends who are polar opposite met and the friendship developed. One was quite and pessimistic while the other was very outgoing and extroverted. Will their love for each other bloom?
  7. When I started seventh grade, I was the classic glasses-wearing nerd—plain, quiet, and a little taller than most kids my age. I hated sports, kept to myself, and hung out with the same small cluster of brainy friends every lunch period. The kid at the desk beside mine, though, was my total opposite. Van Cooper—“Van” to everyone else—was one of the most popular guys in school: good-looking, a varsity-track natural, and somehow still an honor-roll student. Before class or any time the bell ha
  8. I believe a gay guy, at one point, must have had a similar experience of loving someone who we aren't supposed to and had to keep that ache inside while the outside is all smiles because we don't want to lose them as our best friend. Here--this story--is loosely based on my real life and real conversations, but not all of them, of course. Find out the ending whether this unconditional and unrequited love will be reciprocated.
×
×
  • Create New...