Jump to content
    7letcher
  • Author
  • 909 Words
  • 1,766 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Concentrated mistakes - 1. Chapter 1

Hey readers, hope you find my first venture into writing interesting. It would be lovely if you left me a review or two. Looking for a Beta to help me.

"God! You are so damn "proper" anybody would think you popped out of the Queen's crotch! Can't you lighten up for once in your life and take a drag?" Lana held the lighted spliff out to Nathaniel.

Nathaniel looked from the smoking stick to Lana's face then back again, "you see, that is the difference with you and I, Lana. I", he pointed at himself, "do not feel the need to turn my system into a chimney and especially not when I have an exam in half an hour, while you," he pointed at Lana, "never cared about anything but having a good time ever since I have known you." Nathaniel Shook his head from side to side in a condescending manner, "I swear, Lana, if you don't settle down and get the work done, you are going to royally regret it."

"Well thank you mom," Lana said with a smile as she felt the weed took effect. "Your loss, man, more for me, I guess." She took another drag and held it in as her friend of over five years looked on. "Natty, I don't get you. You don't smoke, you don't drink, the only friend you have is me and you are as nerdy as they come. Fuck , all you are missing is the big horn-rimmed glasses." She looked intently at Nathaniel as if she was imagining him in the glasses and let out a stream of high pitched laughs.

"Shhhh!" Nathaniel whispered. peering from behind the old work shed from behind the school where Lana had texted him to meet her. "I have an exam, I need to go. Stay here and smoke the day away if you want!"

Nathaniel was about to step from their hiding place when Lana grabbed his hand to stop him. "I really don't understand you, for real Natty. You must realize that I want you to fuck me and yet you look at me as if you couldn't care less." She ran her fingers through her blond hair and sighed in frustration. "It can't be that I am not your type. Hell, everybody wants to fuck me, and here I am ready to give it all to you and you don't want it!" While she spoke she pushed out her breast which was covered by a top that was way too tight and stuck her ass out in one of her signature poses.

Nathaniel felt anger dart through his body and he pinned her with a stare which was full of disgust. Lana gasped in shock when she saw the expression on his face. "Why would I want to have sex with you Lana? Do you consider yourself a prize? There is no challenge in getting Lana Benidict to go to bed with you, just ask the football and basketball team! Now take your hands off me! I have an exam to past! And my name is Nathaniel!"

​Lana snatched her hand away as she stood there trying to hold back the tears. She watched as Nathaniel walked hurriedly away from her as if he could not stand to be around her for a second more. Lana looked around to see if anyone had heard the exchange between them but knew this was not so as there were no other students around. She threw the rest of the spliff to the ground as the tears started to fall.

After awhile Lana pulled herself together and put on her old bravado again. She smiled sadly as she tried, unsuccessfully to pull the short, tight top, down so it could cover more of her middle. Everyone thought that Nathaniel Farafax was an innocent, quiet, guy, and he is, but Lana knows that he has a temper which goes with his acid tongue that, when unleashed can make the toughest of shell crack.

Lana walked from behind her hiding place and moments later she went into the examination hall to sit her end of semester exam. Nathaniel was to her right and at the front. She looked at him, all poised and ready to score another high mark, as he always does.

Lana sat there staring at him and wondered, not for the first time, why she liked him so much more than the other boys. He was not bad looking but he did not have movie star features either. His nose is a bit too big for his face, his hair, although looks healthy, was of a brown unremarkable color. He was also short, by Lana's standards, they were the same height, at 5ft 6 inches. The best thing he had going for him was his eyes which had an unusual shade of grey. Hell, he didn't even dress in a fashionable way. His wardrobe was functional, nothing fancy.

Lana sighed and looked down at her desk. No matter what it is, two years ago at her "sweet sixteen" birthday party she had looked at Nathaniel and that feeling has grown over the months. Now he hated her and thought she was the "whore of Glengoffe High school". Maybe she had earned that reputation. She has sucked off more then her fare share of cocks in closets, empty classrooms and even hallways. As memories of her escapades over the two years came back to her, she sighed and whispered under her breath, " yeah, I am the whore of Glengoffe High school." She rubbed her forehead as she felt a head ace approaching.

"Ok. Take your seats ladies and gentlemen. Your exam is about to begin."

Hey readers, hope you find my first venture into writing interesting. It would be lovely if you left me a review or two. Looking for a Beta to help me.
copyright to 7letcher(2015);All Rights Reserved
  • Like 10
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..