Jump to content
    AC Benus
  • Author
  • 4,235 Words
  • 702 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

TYPEE - In the Valley of the Shadow of Death - A Filmscript - 5. Part 7 – Family & Appendix 1 – Toby's Kidnapping

Redburn needs to fit in; lie low, and wait. He receives help from the most unlikely of corners, and feels a second loss almost as dear as his first.

.

[Part 7 – Family – I: Solemn Prayer]

BEGIN ‘FITTING IN’ MONTAGE:

EXT. MAHEYO’S HOUSE – MORNING

Redburn makes a popgun out of a piece of cut bamboo. At first a few children are gathered, and he shows them how to play with the gun. They run off, and soon more children gather, each wanting their own. More children and adults gather too, and Redburn teaches Karnunu how to make them. Everyone loves this new toy, and the valley rings, high and low, to the sound of “POP; POP; POP.

EXT. CENTRAL AVENUE OF TAIPIVAI – NOON

Redburn strolls along supported by Kori-Kori. He looks up a coconut tree and unaccountably sees Maheyo smoking in the top just as content as can be. Redburn hails him, and Maheyo looks down and gestures in friendly acknowledgement.

INT. MAHEYO’S HOUSE – AFTERNOON

Redburn sits on the dais. Sitting on the floor with his shoulders between Redburn’s knees, is Marmunu. The young man’s head is mildly lathered, and Redburn is carefully shaving him. There is a bowl of water by Redburn’s side, and halfway through, he gestures for Karluna to sit in his place. He teaches her how to shave her man. Afterwards, a beaming Marmunu rubs his head and looks deeply indebted to Redburn. Once he presents the razor and soap to the young man, Marmunu looks like he is going to cry, which makes the American smile and play-polish Marmunu’s clean pate.

EXT. CENTRAL AVENUE OF TAIPIVAI – MID-AFTERNOON

Redburn strolls along supported by Faaua. Kori-Kori trails behind with their swimming gear. Redburn stops and points up a particular coconut tree. The top leaves have been artfully interwoven to form a sort of basket like a balloon gondola. Redburn expects to find someone at home, and shouts up: “Talu!” A small boy peeks over and laughs in high spirits. Talu cries out (in POLYNESIAN, with subtitles): “Tommo! Get better, so you can see my view from up here!” Redburn mutters to himself: “Little cherub a tree sits aloft; Singing bright from his entire toft.”

EXT. ROCKY OUTCROP IN THE LAKE – EARLY EVENING

Kori-Kori performs antics in the water and Redburn and Faaua laugh and shield themselves from his splashing. Kori-Kori launches himself on the rock next to them and glistens like a Greek god as he smooths his hair back. Their attention is drawn to a woman holding a baby enters the water in front of them, and soon she carefully puts the infant to float, then releases it, and the baby swims with perfect felicity. Redburn is amazed; Faaua and Kori-Kori chuckle that their companion has never seen a baby swim before.

INT. MAHEYO’S HOUSE – NIGHT

Supper is finished. All the males of the house lounge, smoking. Kori-Kori nudges Redburn, and with a near-lecherous grin, passes his pipe. Redburn flushes at the import of this inside joke. Across the room, the women of the house are getting dolled up in breadfruit leaf skirts. They have flower wreaths on their heads, wrists and ankles.

EXT. MAHEYO’S HOUSE – NIGHT

All the males of the house sit on the grass looking up to the veranda; several other people from the road join them. Close to the house, a line of low, lit torches serve as footlights for the veranda. Here the women of the house dance, while Monu and Ruaruga – regaled like the young women – sit to one side playing drums and chanting.

INT. MAHEYO’S HOUSE – NIGHT

The memory of the boys’ chanting fades into a broader and solemn prayer. Led by Runu, the men and women of the household huddle in a large circle with lowered heads. Redburn joins in by taking the hands of Faaua and Kori-Kori. Maheyo and Tinor exchange a happy glance knowing all their children are safe and content.

END OF ‘FITTING IN’ MONTAGE.

 

[Part 7 – II: Siesta and Maheyo’s Assessment]

EXT. MAHEYO’S HOUSE – MID-AFTERNOON

The sun is hot; shadows are shimmering on the roof and yard, and on Maheyo’s tool shed.

 

INT. MAHEYO’S HOUSE

KORI-KORI’s body is curled up in sleep. Facing him is FAAUA. Their hands touch. Sitting on the edge of the dais next to them is a wide-awake REDBURN. He casts worried eyes out over the back veranda where MAHEYO is busy piling up bamboo by his tool shed. Maheyo pauses and sees Redburn. He putters some more; then comes into the house. Taking a fan, he sits next to Redburn, and fans him slowly. Maheyo offers a sad assessment. They speak in POLYNESIAN, with subtitles.

 

MAHEYO

You miss your home, don’t you?

 

Redburn nods.

 

MAHEYO (CONT’D)

You miss your Toby – your family.

 

Maheyo blinks a moment, then remembers the English.

 

MAHEYO (CONT’D)

Family.

 

Redburn takes the fan and cools his host in gratitude.

 

REDBURN

You are a good father. Your children are

so lucky.

 

MAHEYO

Poor Tommo. Surrounded by those who love you, but still so lonely. If you cannot feel un-alone here, I think you will always feel alone.

 

Redburn’s face suffers a slow-motion recognition of the truth of the statement.

 

MAHEYO (CONT’D)

Poor Tommo.

 

[Part 7 – III: Marnu’s Help]

EXT. CENTRAL AVENUE OF TAIPIVAI – DAY

Routine life continues uninterrupted: chickens scratch in the morning; PEOPLE stroll to bathe mid-morning, and visit friends later in the day.

 

EXT. GATE TO MAHEYO’S HOUSE – AFTERNOON

REDBURN leans heavily on KORI-KORI as they walk. As Kori-Kori bends forward to open the gate, voices telegraph down the valley behind them: ”Marnu is back. This time they are not joyful shouts, but veiled in suspicion. PEOPLE come down the road with MARNU as their locus. Redburn has to step into the man’s path, and take a hold of his arm for Marnu to acknowledge him.

 

REDBURN

(low tone)

You have to help me escape.

 

MARNU

Impossible. There is rumor of a French spy among the Taipi. They suspect both of us. There is a lack of trust; nothing can be done.

 

The crowd grows concerned. Marnu tries to move on.

 

MARNU (CONT’D)

I can’t be seen talking to you. It puts both of us in danger.

 

REDBURN

What about Taboo? We’re both Taboo….

 

MARNU

(laughs)

It may be a sin to harm us, but sinners are as common as dark thoughts, my friend – dark thoughts.

 

Marnu laughs again and turns to continue on his way.

 

REDBURN

(loud)

You have to help me escape!

 

Marnu turns angrily.

 

MARNU

Don’t you see? You are a pawn for the French-haters. There is nothing I can do.

 

Marnu walks on, and Redburn leans on the gate, devastated. Marnu walks backwards, and shouts back to him.

 

MARNU (CONT’D)

Note the path I take. Follow it when you can.

 

Marnu turns off the road and begins to ascend a trail through the upper woods. Redburn watches him disappear.

   

[Part 7 – IV: Finale – Family]

EXT. CENTRAL AVENUE OF TAIPIVAI – DAY

Routine life continues uninterrupted: dogs nap and pant in the shade of verandas during the hottest part of day; PEOPLE take siestas while youngsters fan their elders.

 

EXT. SHRINE COMPOUND – LATE AFTERNOON

REDBURN stands completing the great chief’s statue. Behind him, FAAUA and KORI-KORI lounge on the grass and act as much in love as they are.

Redburn speaks quietly to the effigy.

 

REDBURN

Guide me, great chief – Washington of your people. There are no snakes naturally on this island, but waterborne vipers in the guise of the French are the serpents in your Garden of Eden. They will not leave Typee uncorrupted – they will not allow your practices; but they will introduce envy, greed and addictions to drink and dope. Help me, sage one, to leave. I don’t belong here. I was born into the unstable, and need it to survive. Typee is too perfect a place for an imperfect being like me.

 

Redburn looks around. An odd breeze rustles the tops of the coconut trees enclosing the holy compound. The tapa banners bellow and snap suddenly. With anticipation, Redburn studies the painted eyes; the marks of the sea as cut by the chief’s celestial prow.

 

REDBURN (CONT’D)

You, running your hands through the great sea of stars – sparkling the firmament with your cutting fingers – Will you help me?

 

The wind makes another round; the tapa snaps, and for a wild second, all is perfectly still. Redburn hears a hoarse voice whisper: ”Yes.” Redburn straightens up. This voice seemed like the one of Manu Atu. A quick glance at Faaua and Kori-Kori proves it was not they who did it. He leans and listens again. In the wind – cut by it – a throbbing cry rises and falls; it grows louder. In a moment, he can pinpoint it as coming up the central road from the beach. His companions hear it too. Voices telegraph the almost incomprehensible (in POLYNESIAN, with subtitles): ”A Boat” and then ”Toby is back!” ”Toby has returned to his Tommo!” Stumbling, Redburn nearly falls into Kori-Kori’s open grip. They make their way with beaming smiles to the road. Over his shoulder, Redburn casts a parting, and thankful, glance at the man in the canoe.

 

EXT. CENTRAL AVENUE OF TAIPIVAI

There is commotion as people run up the valley to gather supplies for bartering with the boat. REDBURN ambles along supported by KORI-KORI and FAAUA. PEOPLE stop and joyfully congratulate Redburn (in POLYNESIAN, subtitles): ”Toby is on the beach”; ”Go to him”; “I knew he’d come back to you.”

 

REDBURN

(to himself)

Oh, God, please let it be true.

 

EXT. CENTRAL AVENUE NEAR BEACH

The sound of the SURF greets REDBURN before he can see any sign of beach. The sea greets his sense of smell, and invigorates. More PEOPLE crowd around him and FAAUA and KORI-KORI, but as they get to the last house before the beach, voices from in front of them turn confused and disappointed (in POLYNESIAN, subtitles): ”It’s not Toby”; ”Tommo – poor Tommo”; “Tommo, turn back!”; “Go home – let’s rest.”

The crowd stands shoulder to shoulder to close off the road and stop Redburn from advancing. Kori-Kori pulls Redburn to the door of the nearby house. As they get there, he instructs Faaua.

 

KORI-KORI

(in POLYNESIAN, subtitles)

Watch him. I’ll be back soon.

 

Faaua and Redburn watch Kori-Kori run back up the road. The crowd pushes the two into the house.

 

INT. HOUSE BY THE BEACH

FAAUA guides REDBURN to sit on the dais across from the door. PEOPLE linger outside, looking in. They speak in POLYNESIAN, with subtitles.

 

REDBURN

(pleads to Faaua)

I have to get to the beach – Toby!

 

FAAUA

(saddened)

No, Tommo. Toby is not there.

 

The crowd parts and MOW-MOW steps into the house.

 

MOW-MOW

(low)

Well, you think your treachery can escape these people? Run. Run to your freedom – if you can. I can use you equally well, dead or alive.

  

Faaua shields Redburn from Mow-Mow with her body. As she fumes, Redburn gently slips his fist into her open palm. She turns, and in a still moment of acute pain, knows what she must do. She helps him stand, and they move for the door. Mow-Mow precedes them out of it with an arrogant swagger.

 

EXT. CENTRAL AVENUE NEAR BEACH

As REDBURN and FAAUA appear in the doorway, MOW-MOW shouts to the crowd. They speak in POLYNESIAN, with subtitles.

 

MOW-MOW

No one help him. No one hinder him.

 

The crowd parts. Redburn and Faaua make it to the road. Again, the way opens up for them, but Faaua falters under his weight. MARMUNU and KARNUNU stand at the edge of the crowd. Faaua beckons to them to help her. Karnunu starts to, but Marmunu forcefully takes his arm. Faaua and Redburn stumble to the edge of the beach.

 

EXT. HEAD OF THE BEACH

The surf crashes; seagulls cry and circle in the air. A hundred yards ahead is a shocking plate of blue with whitecaps rolling onto white sand. REDBURN hasn’t seen the sea in four months. He and FAAUA pause, not knowing where to go. MAHEYO and TINOR run up behind them. Then MOW-MOW angrily steps in front. He commands some young MEN. They speak in POLYNESIAN, with subtitles.

 

MOW-MOW

Sit him down!

 

Several hands come out and pull Faaua away, then force Redburn to sit painfully on his haunches. KORI-KORI forces his way in, and fends off these men. He now has a cord with a folded leaf pendant around his neck. He is breathless, and worried about Redburn.

 

KORI-KORI

Hands off, or you’ll hurt him!

 

Redburn struggles to see down the beach through the legs of the men around him. While Kori-Kori fends them off, he pulls himself up using Kori-Kori’s leg, then waist and finally, his shoulders. The young men and Kori-Kori are exchanging accusations, but Redburn can hear English. He pinpoints where it is coming from. There is a longboat two hundred yards away. SAILORS are in the water turning its prow seaward. It is moving off the beach. Next he spots a flash of green. KARAKOI’I instructs the sailors.

 

KARAKOI’I

(English)

Tack her here, lads – and steady with the oars – this is going to be touch and go!

 

MARMUNU joins Kori-Kori in pushing back and squabbling with Redburn’s detainers. Tinor encourages them, and MONU and RUARUGA step up too. The bickering grows louder and more heated. Redburn can see Karakoi’i pulling a pair of rifles out of the longboat; he has several powderhorns around his neck. As he comes up the beach, four CHIEFS stop him. He offers the guns, but they refuse to take them.

 

REDBURN

Karakoi’i!

 

He waves. Karakoi’i waves back with a rifle in the air. MOW-MOW takes this as a bad sign. He shouts to the chiefs.

 

MOW-MOW

Push him back to the boat!

 

Half of Redburn’s detainers rush off to help the chiefs.

 

REDBURN

(English)

They’re holding me here – come get me!

 

Several angry hands come out and push Redburn back to the sand. Maheyo has had enough and angrily chides them.

 

MAHEYO

Tommo is Taboo! Don’t lay a hand on

him! Taboo!

 

Marmunu, Ruaruga and Monu push them back with louder and louder threats. Kori-Kori and Maheyo help Redburn rise. He leans on his host father, and Kori-Kori returns to the fray. Karakoi’i is pushed back towards the boat and into the surf by the chiefs and young men. Redburn’s opportunity is fading. He chokes out a stifled cry, then feels Maheyo’s gentle touch at his elbow.

 

MAHEYO (CONT’D)

Poor Tommo. You must go home; home to your Toby; home to your family.

 

Maheyo calls out to Kori-Kori.

 

MAHEYO (CONT’D)

He must go home! We have to help him.

 

Kori-Kori looks shell-shocked. He stands a moment in selfish indecision. His eyes glaze over.

 

MAHEYO (CONT’D)

(softly)

Pick him up, and take him to the boat.

 

Faaua falls to her knees and grips Redburn’s legs. She whips her head back and forth. Tinor bends and takes her into her arms. Kori-Kori purses his lips and shakes his head in slow defiance of Maheyo’s order. Maheyo silently pleads, and slowly a change overcomes Kori-Kori. The sounds of arguing fade; the cry of birds and the pounding of the surf return. Kori-Kori inhales sharply, trying to regulate his pounding heart to the stillness of these rhythms. He knows what he has to do. Tears need to be wiped from his eyes, but he stumbles to Redburn and picks him up bodily, over his shoulder. Tinor, KARNUNU, MUNUNI and KARLUNA now join the rest of the family in angrily pushing back the crowd. Kori-Kori stumbles forward, having a hard time seeing. Redburn holds out his hand towards Maheyo, who latches onto his fingers for a moment.

 

MAHEYO (CONT’D)

(English)

Family.

 

EXT. BEACH

KORI-KORI carries REDBURN over his shoulder. He moves as fast as he can on the giving sand towards the boat. Now two factions have formed. MONU and KARNUNU run up to the young MEN and CHIEFS closest to the boat and reason loudly with them, keeping them away from Kori-Kori. They shout (in POLYNESIAN, with subtitles): ”Tommo must go home” “Tommo must help Toby.” The rest of the young men turn against the Chiefs. MOW-MOW calls from the beachhead.

 

MOW-MOW

Foreigner! Good riddance!

 

The pro-Mow-Mow faction starts shouting (in POLYNESIAN, with subtitles): “French spy!”; “He betrayed us!”; “Ungrateful!”

 

As Kori-Kori struggles with great perseverance, MAHEYO, TINOR and FAAUA begin to trail behind him. They stop at the water’s edge, but Kori-Kori wades in towards KARAKOI’I waving at him from inside the boat. The SAILORS peer over their shoulders, oars in the air, ready to row.

 

INT. LONGBOAT

KARAKOI’I steps back from the stern, and KORI-KORI hoists REDBURN in. Redburn can’t express any thanks, but lingers a hand on Kori-Kori bicep. Kori-Kori rips off the leaf from his chest and presses it into Redburn’s hand. As the oars lower to the water, Kori-Kori reaches his hand behind Redburn’s head and draws him into a passionate and tear-stained kiss. The boat lurches Redburn out of his grip and he stands there, sobbing. Redburn sees FAAUA run up to him, and they console each other in a gripping embrace. Behind them, TINOR and MAHEYO likewise stand together in sorrow. Redburn rotates in the boat. Karakoi’i flashes an astonished and devilish grin.

 

KARAKOI’I

And what, exactly, have you been up to

in Taipi?

 

Redburn thinks a moment, smiles, then winks at Karakoi’i.

 

REDBURN

But, how did you know to rescue me?

 

KARAKOI’I

Marnu told me.

 

REDBURN

(quietly)

Marnu?

 

REDBURN (CONT’D)

(shouts)

Marnu! You did help me after all!

 

Redburn feels something in his hand. He pulls back the leaf and spots a bit of yellow bandana. He unwraps it, and finds himself holding Toby’s picture. Now he can’t help but feel all the pressure of the escape in one terrible instant. He shudders. Sobs rack him; he holds the picture case to his lips. He turns and waves at the receding figures of his Taipi family in profound appreciation; and they wave back.

 

END CREDITS.

While credits roll, there are shots of: oars cutting sparkling water; the sound of men’s exertion; the boat rounding a rocky promontory; The Julia lying at anchor; Redburn’s hand reaching down from the boat; his fingers cutting the sparkling water into diamonds.

 

 


 

Typee Extra Scene – Toby’s Story

 

The following scene appears in Secret Melville 7, “Pierre, and the Ambiguities.” But it is to be filmed with “Typee.”

EXT. CENTRAL AVENUE OF TAIPIVAI – NOON

There is commotion as PEOPLE run up the valley to gather supplies to barter with the boat. TOBY, leaning on FAAUA, heads down to the beach. Several young MEN stop and begin to try and delay them. Some run ahead and disappear off the road in the overgrowth. KNOCK; KNOCK; KNOCK – a tree off the road is hit. The young men HOOT and cry towards Toby: ”Happar!” They speak in POLYNESIAN, with subtitles.

 

FAAUA

Don’t listen – they are playing with you….

 

YOUNG MAN

Toby! Happar bastards! They are close.

 

He points into the overgrowth.

 

TOBY

Happar? Here?

 

Toby winks at Faaua, then reaches for the spear of the young man.

 

TOBY (CONT’D)

Lend it over. I’ll take care of the Happar!

 

YOUNG MAN

No. No – no need. A short-temper like yours, it’s best you use your fists!

 

He puts up his dukes, and Toby play-swings at him. Toby and Faaua hurry down to the beach. The young men follow.

 

EXT. HEAD OF THE BEACH

The surf crashes; seagulls cry and circle in the air. One hundred yards ahead, whitecaps roll onto white sand. TOBY and FAAUA pause, not knowing where to go. PEOPLE rush past them laden with fruit. These folks are running to where a longboat is pulled on the beach. Four SAILORS stand by and barter with the locals. JACK, the leader is conversing with MOW-MOW. Toby and Faaua head that way, but now the crowd’s attention begins to shift to Toby’s presence.

 

EXT. BEACH

TOBY, supported by FAAUA, calls to JACK.

 

TOBY

Ahoy, there!

 

MOW-MOW glares at them; angry at Faaua’s presence. He commands the CROWD.

 

MOW-MOW

(in POLYNESIAN, with subtitles)

Take him to the shrine!

 

Mow-Mow gestures to a structure at the tree line. The crowd closes in and forces Faaua and Toby to go there.

 

EXT. BEACH SHRINE

As they near it, FAAUA is forced to let TOBY go; the shrine is Taboo for women. She hangs back as close as she dare, nervously pacing. Young MEN force Toby to sit on the steps of the stone platform, and then crowd about him. Toby bobs and weaves, trying to see around their legs.

 

TOBY

Sir! Oh – sir!

 

JACK appears, and Toby leaps up to greet him.

 

JACK

So – The tales are true!

 

TOBY

What tales?

 

JACK

Of a pair of tars in Typee. Your companion...?

 

TOBY

He’s – he needs a doctor. His ankle is bad.

 

Jack inspects Toby’s bandage by knocking Toby’s brim back.

 

JACK

You need a doctor, son. You better come with me.

 

TOBY

No. Not unless you can fetch Redburn.

 

JACK

They’ll be no fetching. I’ll be lucky to pry

you away.

 

TOBY

I’m not leaving – send help back.

 

JACK

(lies)

Ah – but, well here’s the rub. These here natives are telling me you’re not allowed to be on the beach. Seems they take these matters much too seriously – If you read me? Now, it seems they won’t let you go back into the valley either.

 

Confused, Toby looks for Faaua.

 

TOBY

That can’t be. Faaua!

 

JACK

(lies)

I will come back tomorrow for your Redburn – this Tommo they tell me of. Trust me.

 

TOBY

Faaua!

 

He can see her being held back by the crowd. His temper flashes at Jack.

 

TOBY (CONT’D)

Hell no! I cannot leave this island unless my partner goes with me. Go get him, now!

 

JACK

Man – does it look like I brought an army! Use your head.

 

TOBY

I only left him in the vale because they wouldn’t let him come down with me.

 

Toby falters. His hand goes to his bad temple.

 

JACK

Reason, boy. Take reason – you need medical care.

 

Confused and in pain, Toby scans the crowd.

 

TOBY

Faaua…. Fayaway!

 

Toby bolts for it.

 

JACK

(in POLYNESIAN, with subtitles)

Seize him!

 

Faaua screams as young men grab violently onto Toby, who is trying to get to her. He is out of the shrine compound, so she runs to him. The young men force Toby to sit on the sand.

 

FAAUA

(in POLYNESIAN, with subtitles)

Toby! Don’t be fooled by them.

 

Faaua drops to her knees by Toby. She holds onto his trembling hands, barely able to see. TINOR pushes her way through the crowd and supports her daughter. They both help Toby stand.

 

FAAUA (CONT’D)

(in POLYNESIAN, with subtitles)

Don’t let them take you….

 

MOW-MOW strides cockily up behind Toby to stand with Jack.

 

JACK

Come on, Pillgarlic! It’s getting late – We must shove off!

 

TOBY

(in POLYNESIAN, with subtitles)

I want to go home….

 

Tinor interrupts him, choking up.

 

TINOR

(in POLYNESIAN, with subtitles)

Toby, don’t you like Taipi?

 

TOBY

(sobbing - in POLYNESIAN, with subtitles)

Home to Tommo; home with you! Typee is the best—

 

Rough hands shove Toby towards the boat. Again Faaua screams, this time in anger.

 

TINOR

(in POLYNESIAN, with subtitles)

Wait!

 

Faaua runs up to him. Toby takes his shaking palm and smears it across his eyes so he can see her.

 

TOBY

(in POLYNESIAN, with subtitles)

Tell him. Tell Tommo, I will be back for him before three days have passed. Tell him! Please—

 

Toby is shoved again.

 

FAAUA

(in POLYNESIAN, with subtitles)

I will tell him! You will be back….

 

She reaches out for him, and just as their fingers meet, the young men pick Toby up and carry him to the boat.

 

INT. LONGBOAT

TOBY is tossed in, and tumbles to the boat floor. FAAUA and TINOR run up. Faaua desperately grabs onto the side of the boat, and Tinor hangs onto her. JACK tosses strings of beads at Tinor, who lets them fall repulsively into the water. The SAILORS begin to shove off, and Faaua is pushed aside. As the boat starts to float, Toby rises in the stern and looks back at Tinor and Faaua. Behind them, MOW-MOW stands with folded arms and a ‘good riddance’ smirk.

~

 

_

Copyright © 2017 AC Benus; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..