Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

A Life So Hard - 9. Chapter 9

I could feel his heartbeat and that made me feel so warm inside, if only for a moment. The smile quickly faded as I asked, “Today is the day, isn’t it?”

I was met with a somber, “Unfortunately.”

That’s all that needed to be said. The weight of the situation came crashing down on me as I desperately clung to Brian as tightly as I could. “It’s okay, hunny. I’ll be with you the entire time. We’ll get through this.”

Getting up and getting dressed was a somber and painful affair. Breakfast was, too. All 4 of us ate in silence. Quietly we all got into Karen’s car and drove to my former residence. My stomach was doing flips the entire way and I broke out into a cold sweat. Brian, noticing my obvious and visible distress, held my hand tightly and refused to let go.

“Sorry, my hands are kind of slimy with sweat.” I apologized.

“I’m not letting go.” He reassured me.

We pulled into my old driveway and I instinctively gagged. Brian rushed to open my door, so I could lean out. “I don’t think I’m going to be sick.” I assured him.

“Take a deep breath, make sure you’ll be okay.”

After taking several minutes to breath deeply and get my stomach back under control, I got out of the car. Karen and Elizabeth were already out and at the front door, talking to my father.

“He’s not my dad.”

“Pardon?” Brian asked, confused.

“No dad would do this to their own flesh and blood. He’s not my dad, he’s my father, and in title only.”

Brian didn’t say anything, he just squeezed my hand and wrapped his arm around me. He gently pushed me to start walking up the driveway. We got all the way to the door when I noticed a burlap sack on the far side of the porch. It looked like it had something in it, with dark stains at the bottom. Leaning against the wall beside it was a baseball bat.

I think I knew at that time what it was, but it never really registered with me. We stepped inside and immediately Brian stepped in, to be between me and my father. He was talking angrily, but quietly to Karen. Elizabeth was standing there with Karen, but not saying anything. When Brian opened the door, my father looked me right in the eyes. If looks could kill, I’d have dropped dead, right on the spot.

It was a look of utter contempt. A pure, unadulterated hatred. I couldn’t bare it, so I turned away. Quickly we headed upstairs, to my room.

“I only need my clothes. The quicker we get out of here, the better.”

“Are you sure you don’t want to bring anything else? This is our only chance to get your stuff.” Brian asked me, concerned about my decision.

“Okay, let’s start packing... Oh shit, we didn’t bring anything to put the clothes in... Oh wait, my old luggage bag is in the closet. Grab that and whatever fits in that, we’ll take.”

“Okay.” Brian said, as he did as I said.

Quickly and quietly we packed as much of my clothing as possible. In under 10 minutes we had it filled to the brim, it barely closed. I insisted on carrying the bag down the stairs, since it was full of my stuff.

“Are you ready, sweetie?” Elizabeth asked me. Karen and my father were still talking, less heatedly now.

“Yeah. No wait. Where’s Rain?” I asked my father.

With a sneer, he told me, “Out on the porch, pick him up when you get your ass out of here and never return.”

Karen scolded him, “Dustin, that’s not necessary.”

Click.

It hit me, like a tonne of bricks. I knew exactly what he meant. I didn’t cry, I didn’t flip out. I didn’t try to hit him. I didn’t do anything. I just stood there for a moment, him staring at me with a look of gleeful satisfaction, at his accomplishment - causing me this amount of pain.

I looked at Brian, “We’re done here.” I said simply, turned and walked out the door, bag in tow. Throwing it into the trunk, I slammed it shut and got into the car.

Brian quickly followed suit, rushing behind me, concerned at my behaviour. “What about...?” He asked, as he got into the backseat with me.

“No.” I said, simply.

Elizabeth and Karen returned to the car shortly, both of them not saying anything. I think I saw Karen with a tear in her eye. I don’t really know though, because I was sitting behind her.

The drive back was just as awkward and silence as the drive there. As we pulled into the driveway of my new place of residence, we all quietly got out. Karen and Elizabeth got went into the house and motioned for Brian to join them. He was confused, but followed them reluctantly. I didn’t mind, I wanted a moment alone, anyways.

With intense exasperation, I collapsed onto the trunk of the car. After wiping away the forming tears, I quickly grabbed my stuff and went into the house.

“...on the porch? Are you serious?” I heard Brian ask, in a hushed voice.

“Yeah, right for him to see...” Karen explained, but stopped abruptly when she noticed me.

I just stood there, smiling weakly. I didn’t really know what else to do. I’m an emotional wreck and I’m all over the place. I knew absolutely nothing about what was going on, except that I wanted to be alone. I let go of the luggage handle because I didn’t even care about it anymore and went upstairs. I didn’t really ‘rush’ up, to say so is a bit over dramatic, but I hurriedly went upstairs as quickly as my bruised torso would allow.

I threw myself onto Brian’s bed and immediately regretted it. I curled into the fetal position in response to the pain. I didn’t even cry then. After everything that’s happened to me in my life, all the shitty things. I feel like this is the straw that will break the camel’s back. I am officially a broken person. I’m just... done with life.

I got up to stretch my legs then laid back down on the bed. It was about a half hour after that, that Brian came up with my luggage.

“You okay, buddy?” He asked me, hesitantly.

“Come here.” I ordered him, in an authoritative voice.

“Uh, okay.”

He went over to the other side of the bed and laid down, beside me. I flipped over and sat on his legs, his groin area around my ass. I leaned down and began to kiss his, passionately and forcibly.

“What are you doing?” He asked me, deeply confused.

“In about 5 minutes, hopefully you. Well, I mean, you to me.” I explained.

“Oh...”

I continued to kiss him with force, only stopping to take off his shirt and mine. We continued to dance with our tongues as my hands moved down to unzip his jeans. In no time, they were off and his boxers were down to his ankles.

“Oh yeah, there it is!” My eyes twinkling, as I looked at the prize before me.

My lips broke contact as my mouth started to move slowly down his body. Soon enough my lips were wrapped around it as I moved my mouth over it.

Brian released a groan of pleasure, so I knew I was doing it right. While still working my mouth on him, my hands were desperately trying to get my pants and boxers off as quickly as possible. Once I had accomplished that, I took my mouth off of Brian. He looked at me, a little sad at the turn of events.

I just winked at him as I moved closer to him. I sat down on his chest, feeling his wet hardness pressing firmly against my ass.

“Oh...”

I moved up, then slowly began to sit down again. It had been a while since I’d done this, so I went a bit slow because it did hurt a bit. After a few moments though, I felt his hair on my skin, and that’s when I began to move in earnest. I quickly picked up speed, as Brian let out louder and more pleasurable moans.

“Oh. Oh yeah. Oh yeah.” I grunted, as he moved deeply inside of me.

“Yeah, take it. Take me all the way.” He grunted back at me.

“Make me your bitch.” I ordered him.

“I’m going to make you wish you never said that.” He growled at me as he grabbed me and flipped me over. Before I knew it, I was on my back and my legs were resting on his shoulders. He leaned in and started going mad with speed. I never felt this before, it was so intense.

“Oh shit, oh man. Give it to me. Make me your bitch all night.” I begged him, whining and panting.

“I own you. You’re mine. You’re just my bitch. Take it like the bitch you are. You’re nothing but my pleasure toy.” He was grunting at me.

By that point, we were both sky high, and reached our own satisfactory conclusions. Brian went first, and the feeling of him filling me pushed me over the edge. My chest was covered, by the time I was done.

With a sigh, I felt Brian remove himself from me.

I was leaning up against the footboard, he was against the headboard. We were both looking at each other, not really sure what just happened, or the consequences of our actions.

Copyright © 2013 advocatus diaboli; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I can't believe he killed the cat! An inmocemt being just to hirt his son - how despicable can someone get... I am disgusted with his father! The poor cat and the poor boy... So cruel. I don't think I like this chapter, even though it is written well.

Link to comment

As I'm sitting here petting my cat reading about Andrew's cruel, cruel father, I got so choked up. I can't believe this person is so inhuman. Does that make sense? He's just beyond cruel. I can see you want to hurt your kid (why, I have no fucking idea), but to take it out on an innocent animal? That's just beyond wrong. This guy should be shot and tortured. He's a monster.

 

The ending was good, although I was kinda confused until I figured out what Andrew was doing. Instead of kiss, you wrote kill, lol. So I thought he was doing something violent to Brian. Glad I was wrong. :) lol

 

I'm looking foward to the next chapter. Will we ever learn what happened to Andrew that resulted in him not being able to take gym or exert himself? And isn't sex exerting himself? lol And if all this was explained in earlier chapters, just yell at me. I didn't re-read the whole thing, just a few of the beginning chapter and chapter seven to re-familiarize myself with the story, so I don't remember if it was discussed.

Link to comment
On 08/08/2013 04:00 AM, Lisa said:
As I'm sitting here petting my cat reading about Andrew's cruel, cruel father, I got so choked up. I can't believe this person is so inhuman. Does that make sense? He's just beyond cruel. I can see you want to hurt your kid (why, I have no fucking idea), but to take it out on an innocent animal? That's just beyond wrong. This guy should be shot and tortured. He's a monster.

 

The ending was good, although I was kinda confused until I figured out what Andrew was doing. Instead of kiss, you wrote kill, lol. So I thought he was doing something violent to Brian. Glad I was wrong. :) lol

 

I'm looking foward to the next chapter. Will we ever learn what happened to Andrew that resulted in him not being able to take gym or exert himself? And isn't sex exerting himself? lol And if all this was explained in earlier chapters, just yell at me. I didn't re-read the whole thing, just a few of the beginning chapter and chapter seven to re-familiarize myself with the story, so I don't remember if it was discussed.

How embarrassing, fixed! :3

 

This chapter was really short, but it was probably the most important, for a while at least. It sets the stage for the future and shows just how broken both of them really are.

Link to comment

Well it has been nearly two years since this chapter was posted. Maybe you will write again?
Anyways it was a great story.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..