Jump to content

A Ticklish Thriller (Revised)

   (1 review)

Meet Mikey, he's a twenty-two-year-old librarian and part-owner of Barefoot Books & Lounge. For the last two years and is finally ready to start dating again. Stir in a cluster of loving family members, a brother's crazy soon-to-be ex-girlfriend, and a tickle-crazed stalker/killer. Cover, and simmer till it comes to a boil, and by the time it's finished cooking, hopefully, you've got a recipe for an enjoyable story.

Some chapters may have violence, a dead body, some tickling, and lots of cuteness and humor thrown in with a little tear-jerking.
Copyright © 2022 Ajbt2001; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations (3 members)

  • Action Packed 2
  • Addictive/Pacing 2
  • Characters 3
  • Chills 2
  • Cliffhanger 2
  • Compelling 2
  • Feel-Good 3
  • Humor 3
  • Smoldering 1
  • Tearjerker 2
  • Unique 3
  • World Building 3

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

chris191070

   1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Here we have a light hearted murder mystery.

We have Mikey and his loving family who will make you laugh, cry with there family antics full of cute tickleness.

But we must not forget the evil girlfriend and the killer.

Take all three elements, stir together and want do you have an amazing story of murder, mystery and tickles.

Read on to find out more.

Response from the author:

Thank you, @chris191070I'm always excited to see your reaction and read your comments. :hug:

  • Love 1
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..