Jump to content

Fish Out of Water

   (1 review)
Sub-genres: Drama, General Romance

Danny and David are two typical American teenagers who share a passion for skateboards, alternative music, philosophy . . . and each other. (2009 Gay Authors Novella Writing Contest) The author gratefully acknowledges the assistance of David of Hope in editing and Alastair in proofreading this story, as well as the support of Gay Authors, Awesome Dude and Nifty. I would also like to thank Rigel for correcting errors with respect to Orthodox Jewish practices.

Disclaimer: This story is fictional and any resemblance of characters to real individuals is purely coincidental and unintended. Although a number of the locations, businesses, institutions and residences described are real, the author in no way implies the actual policies of these establishments. Some of the characters who are underage discuss or engage in homosexual acts. The reader assumes responsibility for the legality of reading this type of story. Opinions expressed are those of the characters and do not necessarily reflect those of the author, nor of the hosting websites.
Altimexis 2009. All Rights Reserved

Story Recommendations

  • Action Packed 0
  • Addictive/Pacing 0
  • Characters 0
  • Chills 0
  • Cliffhanger 0
  • Compelling 0
  • Feel-Good 0
  • Humor 0
  • Smoldering 0
  • Tearjerker 0
  • Unique 0
  • World Building 0

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Darryl62

  

What an unexpected find! At the moment the world is holding its breath while we wait for Israel response to the terrorism of Hamas. This is such a beautiful love story that allowed a non Jew insight into a religious way of life without being to in-depth or preachy. This needs a wider audience and I was very glad to be introduced to this author. 

Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..