Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Pokerface - 7. Fast Play

Fast Play
Aggressive style emphasizing a lot of betting and raising.

In a rotten mood caused by the events of those impertinent little boys, Seth spent much of his day locked in his cabin, unable to cheer himself up. Though it was the early afternoon for him, it was very late in Osaka. His mother and sister would both be in bed, and Eiji was no longer in any condition to advise his son. He missed his father a lot. The man was alive, but he was not doing well. Seth learned as dementia turned the inept but loving man into someone he didn't recognise that there were limits to what he could do with his fortune. He couldn't believe that the man who criticised his every decision had replaced the man who thought - correctly - that fishing solved everything. What Seth wouldn't do to spend a few hours on the dock, feet in the water, side by side with his father with nothing but their fishing rods and mutual love.

He read, but he wasn't in the mood. He watched television, even buying some orgy porn on pay per view, but he quickly got bored. He drank a beer, but without somebody to enjoy it with, it was flat. He considered leaving and returning to see Natalie and the others, but aside from the old crone, they weren't his friends. They were competition. He respected them, of course, but they were unlikely to care that he was unhappy. He wouldn't put it past any of them, even Natalie Payne, to exploit his vulnerability in some way. In the end, he woke to quiet knocks on his cabin door once more, unaware that he'd dozed off at some point.

"Who is it?" He called out, too sleepy and snug to care.

"Definitely not Chip," the voice replied.

Seth closed his eyes again. Was this a good idea? "What do you want?"

"Tch, you can't just ask me what I want. That's no fun," Chip complained, humour in his voice.

"I don't think I'm in the mood for visitors," Seth sat up and scooched down to the foot of his bed and combed his hair with his fingers.

"So be it, Asian Dad. I'll be in my room for a little while if you change your mind."

Seth somehow regretted turning the young man away, but a new note flew under his door and settled on the soft carpet. It took Seth all of two seconds to get up and read it.

I still want to play. xo

It was as though the last few hours of sulking and stewing over Glenn, Donny and Lester being complete brats never happened. Seth opened up the cabin door to knock on Chip's, but to his pleasant surprise, Chip had never left the corridor. He looked a real treat as he leaned against the wall, a smug grin on his face and a bottle of white wine in his hand. His hair was out, slightly wavy and bouncing off his shoulders, and his green eyes had a merry twinkle in them from behind his thick-rimmed glasses. He wore a snug t-shirt, tighter jeans and carefree flip flops. A cheap outfit, one unbecoming of somebody on a cruise such as this one, but it had a charming effect on him.

"I wanted to see you try to knock on my door," he explained, taking the few steps to close the distance between them.

"You were that confident I would?"

"Was I wrong?" Chip poked his tongue through his teeth.

Seth's face burned. "I suppose not. Would you like to come in?"

"Thanks!"

No sooner than Seth welcomed his visitor inside and locked the door behind him was Chip on his knees, the wine bottle left on the nearby coffee table. Seth was surprised by the urgency of his new friend as he hooked a finger underneath the waistband of the shorts the Japanese man had recently changed into, waiting to see if Seth would stop him. Chip then tugged them down, as well as the silky boxer shorts underneath, and Seth's quickly hardening cock fell out.

"Wow."

"Surprised?" Seth asked him, almost glowing with pride as the impressed look on his friend's face.

Chip didn't reply as he removed his glasses and let them hang on the neckline of his shirt. He used his tongue to swipe around the uncut head, teasing the sensitive underside to make Seth moan, and then he slowly took him into his mouth. Seth exhaled sharply, weaving his fingers into the brunette's hair and tightening his grip. If it hurt Chip at all, the hipster didn't give Seth the satisfaction of knowing, and he lapped and suckled eagerly at the first three inches of the cock in his mouth. Gently but firmly, Seth used his grip on Chip's brown locks to gently fuck his face in a rhythm, enjoying the boy's submission to him.

The blowjob was pretty good. Not one of the best Seth had ever experienced, but it wasn't so much having his dick sucked that pleased him so. It was the douchebag doing it. For all of Chip's arrogance, pride and mind games, here he was on his knees, pleasing the alpha man with his mouth in spite of his refusal to do so earlier. That thought was what drove Seth to ecstasy, and the idea that he might have two weeks to train Chip to do it perfectly was what heightened it to nirvana.

Chip eventually got daring and put his hands on Seth's firm ass as leverage to fit more into his mouth and throat. He managed to take it all the way in, but Seth released his hair to grab his wrists and roughly throw them off.

"Don't use your hands," Seth ordered, and Chip made a gagging noise in response, obediently threading his fingers together and leaving them on his lap.

Seth gave the boy what he wanted, shoving his lengthy cock into the boy's throat and retracting it, over and over, and tears began to roll down Chip's face. Chip wasn't a professional cocksucker, but he made up for his lack of training with a submissive resilience, gagging but never retreating. It was so hot that Seth couldn't last as long as he might have liked to, moaning loudly as pulled most of the way out and came between Chip's lips. Chip swallowed and spent the next few moments licking around the sensitive head, massaging it with his tongue before pulling off and wiping his mouth and face with the back of his hand as he stood back up.

"That was fun," he teased Seth by licking his lips. "Now I could use a drink."

"Do I taste that bad?" Seth was still getting his breath back as he cleaned off his sticky cock with a wet wipe from the can he brought with him and pulled his shorts back up.

"Not at all. I actually liked it. You should cum in my mouth again sometime," Chip told him, as casually as if he was inviting the other man to watch an episode of Sex and the City. He grabbed the bottle of wine and passed it over. "As it happens, that was only part of the reason I came to see you."

"Sounds like an offer too good to refuse," Seth grinned, and he looked at the label as Chip put his glasses back on and snickered. "Is this for me?"

"Get over yourself. It's for us. You seemed upset, and frankly, this game isn't much fun if you're unhappy, so I thought I'd try to cheer you up!"

"Sucking my dick wasn't you cheering me up?" Seth raised his eyebrow.

Chip brushed it off. "No. That was business as per your request. This is personal." He smirked, and Seth rolled his eyes. "What? You never drank cheap wine before?"

"When I was your age. My-- friend and I would pay a thousand yen for two bottles of the nastiest stuff you could buy and get drunk together," Seth reminisced, putting it on the table where it would remain forgotten. "I'm grateful for the thought, but if we are to share, then let me buy us something worth drinking."

"Oh, how thoughtful of you."

"Don't act as though you didn't plan it this way," Seth chuckled, strolling his way over to the cabin phone so that he could order room service and treat his visitor to something expensive.

"It was a great eleven dollar investment!" Chip remarked, going one step further and dropping the bottle of wine he'd brought into the nearby bin.

While Seth ordered three different bottles - one sparkling, one white and one red - he kept his eyes on Chip as the young man picked up a framed picture the Japanese man had put on his bedside table.

"Who are they? Are they your kids?" Chip asked the moment Seth hung up.

Seth approached him and gently took the picture from him, placing it gently down again. "They wish. They're my nieces. Beautiful girls. Clara, my sister, never lets me spoil them."

"You can spoil me?" Chip offered as though he were taking a hit for the team. When Seth beamed at him, Chip grinned back. "What?"

"You're a kind person."

"Whatever you say, Asian Dad. Maybe I just wanted some drinkable wine."

"You hide it very well," Seth looked into those eyes as they studied him back. "I figured you for little more than a cocky rascal who wanted to get into my pants."

"That makes two of us then, doesn't it?"

"Hmph. I won't deny it. But you know I won't be reciprocating, don't you? The whole point was to teach you your place."

"I'm not an idiot, thank you," Chip told him stiffly as he kicked off his flipflops and scooched up on Seth's bed, the cheekiness returning to him with a vengeance. "I know the score. You won this round. I'm not expecting you to change your mind."

"And you're still here," Seth remarked mostly to himself.

"And you haven't gotten rid of me," Chip spread out on the covers, wrinkling them and slightly annoying the other man. "What gives? Do you like my company, Asian Dad?"

Seth both appreciated and resented the way Chip backed him into a corner. Though he didn't doubt the authenticity of the boy's kindness and concern, it was still all part of the dynamic between them. He was always scheming, manipulating and playing mind games, yet Seth didn't detect any malice. It was all in fun, as far as he could tell, but that didn't mean he was ready to give an inch. But before Chip could force Seth to admit he liked him, room service rescued the Japanese man by delivering his alcohol. It was a close call.

"I could get used to this. The finer things," Chip decided, arms behind his head in the middle of the bed.

Seth looked at him and imagined what it might be like to see him naked, to ravish every inch of that body, to strap him down so immobile that he could only quiver and moan and squirm as Seth licked that neck, kneaded those nipples, tickled those toes, sucked that cock and fucked that ass. He felt the blood rushing back to his dick and decided to put that lovely image out of his head. He instead opened up the bottle of Veuve Clicquot La Grande Dame, a delightful blend of pinot noir and chardonnay, and poured it into the two glasses that came with the tray.

"Do you like that Glenn guy?" Chip asked as Seth joined him on the bed, happily taking one of the glasses from him. "Thank you."

"I'd be quite happy never seeing him again after today. I told him to leave repeatedly, and he continued to refuse, and then he tried to embarrass me," Seth grumbled, clinking their glasses together.

"He's after your wallet," Chip asserted, taking a sip and making an appreciative gasp of joy.

"That's a cheeky thing for you to say after I've treated you to a real glass of wine."

"You offered, thank you very much."

"A technicality."

"I'm not a prostitute," Chip reminded him a little coldly.

"No, you're not," Seth smiled fondly down at him, and Chip returned it. "So, what do you want from me, hipster twink Chip?"

The young man burst into condescending laughter. "Where would be the fun if I just told you that?"

Seth liked Chip, but he was getting too comfortable. He reached over and grabbed his cheeks with his fingers, squeezing them and forcing him to look over. Rather than shock or fear, Seth only saw excitement. That told him all he needed to know, and he gently released him. Chip was baiting him, tempting him into asserting his alpha dominance and giving the younger boy's body what it craved. Very clever. Chip thought he could get away with it after giving Seth that blowjob, but it wasn't going to be so easy. Oh, he'd treat the boy to a world of excitement and sexual delight, but he needed to learn that he wasn't in control and his subtle machinations wouldn't work.

"Can I buy you dinner?" Seth asked him instead.

Chip's lips parted slightly. He hadn't been expecting this, and Seth suppressed a triumphant smirk. Nice try, Chip. Feel free to try again.

"What can I order?"

"Anything you like. It's my treat. You've been sweet to me."

Seth used a finger to tenderly brush Chip's hair behind his ear, coaxing a strange smile from him, one that Seth hadn't seen before. The older man was quick to identify it, though. It was a perfectly natural smile, and that's why it seemed out of character for Chip. It was the first time in Seth's presence that he wasn't putting on some act or had some angle he was working. It was real.

 

"Vagina," Reiji cried out. "Vagina. Vagina."

At the sound of the safeword, Seth immediately backed off and took the toy out of him. "Did I hurt you too much?"

"Uh, no. No. It's just, I don't know, it's not working for me," Reiji moved in his cuffs, causing the metal rings to clink. Seth looked at him curiously. "I mean, you're trying to act all mean and tough, but I know you're not, so I can't take you seriously. "

"What?" Seth was confused. "What do you mean?"

"You're so NICE all the time when we're not-- ugh, just never mind. Untie me."

Sudden burst of inspiration! Hoping to never have more than a week between updates again, but we shall see. ❤️ Thank you for reading!
Copyright © 2019 AusGlitterati; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 11
  • Love 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Seth and Chip are keeping each other (as well as the readers) on their toes. I have no idea what will end up happening between the two of them and I love it! :lol: Seems like anything is possible.

I am so keen for more! ❤️

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
1 hour ago, ObicanDecko said:

Seth and Chip are keeping each other (as well as the readers) on their toes. I have no idea what will end up happening between the two of them and I love it! :lol: Seems like anything is possible.

I am so keen for more! ❤️

Hahaha yessir they certainly are! I'm very glad you're enjoying the ride ^_^❤️ 

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment

Hm… the kinder side of Chip. I wonder how long it’ll last. While I don’t think he’s using Seth, it is out of character for him. Something’s brewing 😉 .

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..