Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Pokerface - 1. Ante

ANTE
A small bet all players are required to make before a hand is dealt.

It was like fire between them. The passion. The lust. The sexual electricity, lighting up their bodies and stroking their nerve endings in the best way. The droplets of sweat danced between them as low, guttural moans filled the room, and Glenn let out a squeak of pain and surprise when Seth leaned forward and sunk his teeth into the man's shoulder.

"Don't be a baby," Seth wrapped his arm around the younger man's throat and pulled his head back. "You know the deal, and you always come back."

"It hurts!" Glenn whimpered, his eyes rolling back as Seth continued to pump his hips back and forth from behind him.

"Do you want me to stop?" Seth tightened his grip, arching the brown-skinned man's back into a sexy angle, highlighting his ass and Seth's cock slowly withdrawing as he threatened to stop their fun prematurely.

"No! No no," Glenn whimpered, leaning back even further to kiss Seth on the lips, and the older man kissed back with hunger and need. "Keep going! Please!"

Seth smirked at him, tracing the mark he'd left on the man, a circular bruise caused by the Japanese man's teeth. He marked all of his sexual partners this way - they knew he would, but they did seem to forget. With a few gentle, tender kisses to the neck to offset the aggression he'd displayed earlier, he released Glenn and instead pushed him forward so that he was face down again. Glenn was a good-looking Hispanic man from Alberta, with a handsome face, a well-kept physique and a pretty, brown cock, but Seth liked him best from this angle. The muscles on his back flexing as he slowly began to thrust back into the boy's delightful bubble butt were a treat for the eyes, as was the look of sexual bliss on his face. Glenn reached to touch his cock, but Seth grabbed both of his hands and pinned them to his mattress, shifting his weight so that he was lying down on Glenn's back.

"When I say so," Seth used his knees to part Glenn's legs further, and Glenn gave a satisfied grin. He did love it when the older man took charge.

In this new position, Seth made sure to use his tongue to tease Glenn's sensitive ears, neck and jaw, licking a trail along the salty skin and eliciting further mewls of pleasure from his bottom, whose moans were gradually getting higher and needier. It did not take long for Seth to feel his orgasm approaching, and everything about Glenn's body told him that the boy underneath was locked and loaded. He pulled Glenn back up to a kneeling position and went for broke, thrusting in and out as hard and fast as he could, making Glenn's body quiver and shake, and he gripped the boy's generous cock with his hand and jerked him. It took all of three seconds for Glenn to cry out in a comically high pitch as his body began to shake in earnest, and he pumped out rope after rope of thick cum onto the towel underneath them. Seth began to moan as his orgasm eclipsed him too, gripping Glenn's hips as he unloaded into his condom, and after, the two collapsed into an embrace on the bed, panting and their bodies tingling.

"I didn't think you were a cuddler," Glenn gently kissed his acquaintance's sweaty forehead, snug in the man's firm, toned arms.

"I'm not," Seth nuzzled closer to him and ran his blunt, manicured nails up the man's spine. "But we're together so often, it's hard not to be a little affectionate." He wiggled his eyebrows and slapped Glenn's butt once more, causing it to wobble, and the men chuckled together.

"Every few months or so is not that often," Glenn reminded him, speaking with a sweet baritone voice coated with a Canadian accent. "Why don't you want to get together more? You know I love you--"

"You have your own husband," Seth interrupted quickly, not a fan of that particular word. It soured what they had. "You should love him."

"That's weird advice coming from the guy who marks me when we fuck," Glenn grumbled, peeling himself from Seth's arms and padding off angrily to the ensuite bathroom.

"Do you think our relationship is the sentimental kind?" Seth asked as the door slammed shut.

He is rather cute, Seth thought as he peeled off the sticky condom and tossed it into the waste bin. The maid would likely see it when she serviced his room, but he doubted she would be surprised. The professional poker community wasn't known for its... wholesomeness. Having seven hundred and twenty-nine players and their escorts, mistresses, boy toys and the occasional wife or husband all on board the same cruise ship was a recipe for unbridled debauchery. Seth was an example. It took him all of ninety minutes after the ship left port to bring one of the pretty boys to his bed and have his way with them. Glenn, though, he probably thought that decrepit old toad he married would have died by now. A gold digger to the core, that one. Not unpleasant to be around, but Seth had a strong hunch that once Glenn was confident he had his hooks into him, he'd be having someone else on the side. Someone younger. Words and charm came quickly to him, but underneath the mask, he was petulant and superficial.

Well, a condom in the trash is one thing, Seth thought with a smile, but I don't need to leave a big puddle of cum on the beddings.

He stripped the bed, making sure to meticulously fold the discards, and then it in the hamper, then he put on a new sheet by himself. He liked housework. It reminded him that he wasn't always a wealthy man born into money and privilege. He made his fortune at the expense of other wealthy men - and some women. By the time Seth finished making the bed, Glenn had emerged from the bathroom, dressed and looking annoyed.

"I don't like that you think it's okay to just use me for sex," Glenn pouted, straightening his tie. His sugar daddy liked him to be presentable.

"Use you?" Seth raised an eyebrow and smirked. "You came to me, remember? I never promised you anything, and I never will."

"Mm, well I won't make that mistake again," Glenn screwed up his face and flipped Seth off as he exited the cabin with grace and decorum that he sorely lacked when the two were alone together.

He will make that mistake again, Seth thought to himself. Again and again, always expecting a reward for his services because he's attractive and spoiled. But I am growing tired of this game. It does get tedious after a while, and I don't like attachments.

Since the tournament began in two days, so as to give those international competitors a chance to combat jet lag, Seth decided he would soak up some of the Pacific sun by the pool on the top deck. He grabbed his beach towel, tied up his long black hair into a knot and left his thin-framed oval spectacles behind in favour of some flashy shades. As he locked his door behind him, someone spoke.

"Hey, you wanna keep that down?" A tall, young man with his brunette locks tied into a knot on top of his head and green eyes behind big, square hipster glasses had a knowing smirk on his face, leaning against the wall outside Seth's cabin. "Everyone on the deck knows you and that other guy are getting it on after that... orchestra."

Seth gave him a weary look.They had been a little loud, but he doubted anyone could have heard them through the thick marble walls and heavy wooden door. Perhaps this kid saw Glenn leaving and drew a conclusion. He thought he was funny, at least.

"Then they'll know that I'm amazing at what I do," he winked and went on his way, feeling the young man's stare.

There were some real heavy hitters on the boat this time around. Seth had crossed paths with many of the elite players around the world, beating and losing to most of them. It was a beautiful, hot Summer's day, so it was a little populated out on the top deck for Seth's liking. He was a quiet, private person. Nevertheless, he waved a friendly hello to the Ryder twins, Nash and Lydia, and settled down on a beach lounge, rubbing his golden skin down with sunblock and lying back, Glenn still on his mind. A pity. Yes, Glenn was gorgeous and they had real chemistry in bed and out, yet Seth could not have him. Having an uncanny ability to read people was brilliant for his Poker game, but it didn't do much for him socially.

It was easy enough to zone out and just enjoy the moment, but the rowdy group nearby in the pool was not making it easy. They were obnoxious, but he did not mind so much. They wouldn't last more than the first round. People like them never did. Little more than overgrown boys hustling a few of their friends at the local clubs, then coming into the professional leagues with nothing but swagger and youth on their side. Seth knew this well because that was precisely what he did twenty-two years ago. They'll get wiped out by one of the real card sharks and spend the rest of the two-week voyage around the Caribbean and South America with their tails between their legs. A splash of cold water startled him out of his thoughts, and he sat up, alarmed and furious. There were three of them. One of them was that hipster fellow who ambushed him when he was exiting his cabin. Young men with smirks so arrogant that Seth wanted to slap them off.

Barely out of teenage years, he guessed. Acting as though the world is their playground. I'll bet their rich daddies paid for them to board this ship and compete with the likes of me. A poor investment.

"Oh, sorry, Dad!" A conceited little brat with red hair, freckles and a lean, taut body grinned at him, impertinent to the core.

"Dad?" Seth replied coolly, not one to lose his temper easily. After all, this little brat was clearly needing to show off an impress his friends. Why is that, I wonder? "How old do you think I am?"

"Granddad, I bet," Red snickered, causing the kids to laugh together.

"Virgin, I bet," Seth took a shot in the dark, and it came back to reward him with a slight flicker in Red's cocksure smirk and a brief dimming of his eyes. Gotcha.

"Why don't you ask your daughter how much a virgin I am?" Red scrambled to get back on the offence, where he was no doubt more comfortable, but Seth had already won.

"Let me ask you gentlemen a question," Seth leaned forward, scooting his firm butt back in the lounge. "Has this guy ever done it before? Are you absolutely sure?" The fellow Seth had already met previously, brown hair and green eyes, was already starting to snicker, much to Red's ire. It only served to further prove Seth's point. "I mean, sure without a doubt. Has any girl he's supposed to have had a night with actually verified his story? Or do you just take his word for it?"

"Hey yeah," the third member of their little clique got in on the fun. He had the frizziest blond hair that Seth had ever seen in his life, and it looked ridiculous while it was half wet. "That's a good fucking point there, Pops. I've been thinking about it myself for a while. How come we never met one of the girls you shagged, huh? Mindy Raleigh and Alison Knight? Or those chicks who were getting off the bus or something? You're full of shit."

"I bet he never fucked Ke$ha, either," Brunette added, and the two of them began laughing and splashing at poor Red.

"Fuck you guys, I porked Mindy all Summer last year!" Red began shielding himself from the water heading this way, but it was over.

While Blond continued heckling Red, Brunette shot him a glance and a look, before he tapped two fingers to his forehead and looked away. Seth cocked his head, his eyes hard at work underneath his shades. A compliment? A taunt? A threat? He wasn't sure, but Brunette seemed to have a lot more going on beneath the surface, and that was an exciting prospect. As the boys returned to their activities and Seth to his, Glenn no longer occupied his mind. This brunette fellow did. Now Seth had something else to do - he observed the boy that piqued his interest.

I will definitely have to keep an eye on that one. He's switched on. I like that.

Major thanks to anyone who read this ❤️ I love you lots!
Copyright © 2019 AusGlitterati; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 12
  • Love 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

2 hours ago, Wesley8890 said:

Loving this one already! Plus I love poker.

Thank you very much! Me too :3 I'm often playing it on my Xbox !

1 hour ago, ObicanDecko said:

Surprise me?! 

Ok I'm all in, let's see where you take this! ^_^

She has no impulse control!!

hah ;) thank you! <3

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
29 minutes ago, Brokenbind said:

Loving this so far.

Glenn seems to define high maintenance...

Well thank you, friend! ^_^ That's good to hear!
Haha yes Glenn does like being taken care of - in more than one way ;) 

  • Love 1
Link to comment

Interesting main character and locale.

 I like the banter between Seth and young’un with the green eyes.  Looking forward to more.

 

Link to comment

As long as youth piques his fancy, the high maintenance of youth comes with it. But Seth loves it. It’s just another form of game for him. Interesting start, AusGlitterati.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..