Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Pokerface - 5. Buy-in

Buy-in
The cost to enter a tournament, or the minimum amount needed to sit down in a cash game at a specific table.

Seth noticed he was uncharacteristically excited about spending some time with this enigmatic youngster. He was aloof and detached with most of his previous partners. How long had it been since he felt this type of giddy apprehension? Reiji. The memory of him had faded over twelve years, but it was still powerful enough to bring sorrow to his guarded heart.

While the other boy was getting changed, Seth went to the pool and set up. It was still early in the day, and the deck was quite empty. The fresh morning air off the ocean's waves had been crisp, but it was considerably warmer now. He was used to the hot weather. Both Florida and Japan had some pretty scorching and humid summers, so he was doing quite well in the heat. He marched over and tore off his shirt, kicked off his flipflops and left his towel on one of the nearby pool chairs. The same one he was on when he saw Chip for the first time, he realised. How funny. He tied up his hair into a tight knot and gingerly began to ease himself into the chilly chlorinated waters. As much as he put on a stoic display for everyone else to see, he didn't deal well with the cold.

Chip wasn't far behind, appearing when Seth was up to his thighs. He had his hair tied up too, and he'd left his big hipster glasses behind. His eyes looked quite small without them, but they were no less green. He was slim enough, with a fine sprinkling of straight brown hairs on his chest and a happy trail under his belly button. He was pale with a light dusting of natural suntan, and he wore his short swimming trunks. With a wiggle of his prominent eyebrows, Chip launched himself from the edge of the pool, spun a little in the air and gracelessly fell back first into the water, creating one heck of a splash. Seth rolled his eyes. Young people.

"Come on, Dad!" The impertinent little shit teased him. "Before you go from old to ancient!"

"I have a distinct impression your parents never disciplined you," Seth replied haughtily as he edged his way in.

"Who has time for discipline?" Chip shrugged. His accent seemed strange on him, a sweet southern drawl on someone who looked as though they lived on pumpkin spice and avocado toast. He sounded like he should have had wheat between his teeth, spurs on his boots and a wide-brimmed hat on his head. "I'm glad you never had kids. They'd be born with rods up their asses."

Chip barely reacted at all when the other man brought up his relationship with his parents. Seth wondered why that was. Interesting. Chip was cheeky and thrived when given attention. He was both immature, yet there was a delicacy to him that he tried to hide. It sounded a lot like he didn't get much nurturing when he was young. His prickly reaction to Seth's likening him to a prostitute last night also added to Seth's suspicion that perhaps Chip had to do unpleasant things. Maybe he came from a broken family? Indeed, he was taking a considerable risk on Lester and Donny, using their money to try and make a profit from the tournament. What was he trying to escape from that was so bad he'd run the risk of losing the money of two entitled little twats with wallets bigger than their dicks? Seth could usually find answers when he pieced together a person's blueprints, but with Chip, all he saw were more questions.

"I'm regretting this already," his toes finally touched the pool's floor, bringing the water over his toned abdomen. "There's barely anyone around, so I can only assume you're being a pain in the ass to get under my skin."

"What an evil thing to say!" Chip lazily swam over from the deeper side with an irritating grin on his face. "I bet you make the bed every single day, even when you stay in a hotel or on a cruise ship."

He was absolutely right, of course, but Seth wasn't going to tell him that. He was actually a little embarrassed about the pinpoint accuracy of Chip's assertion. Rather than letting him know that, he submerged himself entirely underwater, seeing the captivating torso and thighs of the pretty twink a mere foot away. Chip immediately followed suit, the sunlight refracted by the water's surface and making his tanned body glimmer. He wiggled his eyebrows and beckoned with a finger, making Seth's cock hard in his trunks. The Asian man remembered the wet dream he'd had that morning, of Chip restrained to the bed and stubbornly taking everything Seth threw at him. What Seth wouldn't do to bite down on one of those alluring pink-brown nipples, rub his hands up and down those legs, slap those smirking lips with his hard cock, tease that firm looking ass with his tongue and pound him senseless.

Before he could let his desire overtake his dignity, Seth launched himself into a freestyle swim, moving past Chip so he could swim laps as he intended to do in the first place. They would hook up, of that he had no doubt, but Seth needed it to be on his terms. Not Chip's. No way. He wouldn't let that arrogant little bastard call the shots. Exercise always cleared Seth's head. Today wasn't an exception, but Chip tended to leave a lasting impression. When Seth had swum back and forth a few dozen times, he looked to see that Chip was seated merrily on the poolside, his slightly hairy legs in the water. He was watching with an intrigued look in his green eyes. He had what looked like two days of sparse stubble growth on his chin and above his lip - barely enough to be noticeable. Seth imagined that Chip would never be able to grow a full beard, but it was a cute look on him. Annoyingly hipster, but cute.

Now that he'd gone to the trouble of hitting the reset button on their dynamic, Seth waded over to him, and Chip folded his arms.

"Did you bring me here just to ignore me?"

"I did not bring you here, pup. You invited yourself," Seth set things straight, but he did smile. "And you're still here. Why is that, I wonder?"

"Whatever," Chip blushed when he was called out, showing a rare moment of vulnerability. It was gone before Seth knew it. "You're easy on the eyes. I didn't know people so old could be so fit."

"Careful. Any more lip from you and I might just fuck your father so good he makes me your new stepdad," Seth taunted him, again sending feelers the way of Chip's parents to see what they might discover.

Chip, again, didn't even flinch at what Seth believed to be a particularly incendiary remark. The man who prided himself on his ability to pick apart the blueprints of other people was momentarily disarmed.

"You really know how to kill a boner, don't you, Asian dad? A shame you don't have a son my age. Maybe I'd play around with him instead."

"Suit yourself. I'm sure you'll have a whole lot of fun with virgin Donny and broomhead Lester."

Seth shot one last smile before turning around and pushing himself through the cool water, swimming across towards his towel, shirt and flip flops on the pool chair. He heard a splash behind him and turned on his back to investigate. Chip was swimming underwater with surprising grace and speed, catching up to him and popping up right in front of him. He shook his head like a mad dog, sending water everywhere, and then he grabbed Seth around the back with one arm and pulled him close, sealing their lips together. It all happened so quickly that Seth was too unprepared to defend himself - but the kiss was a sweet one.

When Chip pulled away, a smug, shit-eating grin on his face, Seth took the offensive, grabbing him around the back of the neck and shoving their faces together again. This kiss wasn't sweet or provocative. It was brutal. Primal. Animalistic. Seth showed his dominance by forcing his tongue between Chip's lips and hungrily tasting him. Some seconds later, Seth let him go, and Chip looked incredibly taken aback. He hadn't been expecting that either, but he didn't seem upset.

"If you want to play, Chip, then I'll play. But I should warn you that I don't play nice," Seth warned him.

"Is that what you tell your prostitute?" Chip was grinning, and that was irritating. "Do you tie him down when you fuck him while his husband plays the slots?"

"I don't need to. He does what he's told," Seth, even though the pool water was on the cold side, felt his skin getting hot with lust. Chip reached out to touch him, but Seth, with the speed of a striking snake, caught him. "You overplay your hand," Seth warned him in a stern voice, gripping his arm tight.

To his surprise and delight, Chip didn't give an inch. "Maybe. I bet I can still beat you, dom top daddy Seth."

Seth's lip twitched. On the one hand, he was insulted that this brat would even think they were on the same level. On the other, he was incredibly turned on. He didn't even notice the other people on the deck anymore. There was only him and Chip. He pulled Chip close enough so that their chests were touching. He was taller by a few inches and possibly fifteen or twenty kilograms of lean muscle heavier, looking down at the defiant youngster, who was not intimidated in the slightest. Mmm... fuck. He wanted him so badly.

"I'm going back to my cabin. Let me know if you want to play," Seth's voice was hoarse with want.

He released Chip, and he then turned away and pulled himself out of the water and wrapped himself with his towel. He made an effort to use his back to block the young man's view of his painfully hard erection, which tented out in his swim trunks. Seth wasn't shy as much as he was considerate to the others around him, and he shielded his crotch as much as he could. Chip watched him walk towards the interior of the cruise ship, a curious and thrilled look on his face. As much grief as Chip was giving him, Seth admitted to himself that he was having a terrific time playing cat and mouse.

Seth showered again, a brief one this time to wash off the layer of chlorine on his skin and in his hair. He'd been so aroused for so long that his cock had leaked precum in his bathing suit, something that amused and embarrassed him at the same time. He washed and massaged his engorged prick, making sure not to let himself approach orgasm. The heat of this game with Chip was much too gratifying to waste on a quick jack off in the shower.

As he dried himself off, he heard some loud knocks on his cabin door. He smirked to himself in the mirror and quickly tied his wet hair back. That was a quick surrender. He'd been expecting Chip to fight harder for dominance in their back and forth! With a towel around his waist, he approached the locked cabin door.

"Who is it?"

"You know who it is. Open up," Chip knocked again, and Seth opened the door up enough for him to stroll inside and shut it behind him.

He'd changed into white shorts and a moss-green tanktop since he'd returned from the pool, but he was still damp and smelled of chlorine. His dark brown hair was out, tumbling down onto his shoulders, and he wore his glasses. So fucking cute.

"Do you have something to say to me?" Seth couldn't resist gloating.

"Nope," Chip still refused to budge, yet he was here for a reason.

"Then you have no business being in here," Seth pushed him back towards the door.

"Fine! I want to play! Fuck!" Chip's face blushed, although Seth wasn't quite sure if he was embarrassed, ashamed or angry - perhaps a combination.

"Prove it."

Seth gave him the challenge, grabbing him by the shirt and pulling him close, chest to chest as they had been in the swimming pool. He looked into those green eyes, and they were fiercely looking up at him. Chip tried to kiss him, but Seth pulled away.

"Suck my dick."

"Will you suck mine?"

"Nope. No reciprocation." When Chip raised an eyebrow, Seth folded his arms. "Consider it your buy-in."

Chip's eyes wandered towards the bulge hidden by the fluffy blue bath towel wrapped around the man's waist. He seemed to genuinely consider the offer, but then he sneered and shook his head.

"No deal. You're hot, but I'm nobody's bitch," he decided eventually. "If you won't return the favour, you're not getting anything from me. A shame, because I'd make you see stars."

"So be it then. There's the door," Seth gave him a gentle push backwards. "If you change your mind and you decide you want to play by my rules, then you know what you have to do."

"Don't count on it, babe!"

Chip blew him a kiss before he shut the door behind him, a playful glint in his eye. Seth's grin widened. This was really fucking fun. The defiance was even more delicious than the blowjob would have been - unless Chip really was that good. He wondered how long it would be before he found out what those lips felt like. If Chip was as thirsty for Seth's body as the older man was for his, it would be sooner rather than later.

Sorry about the long wait! Thanks for reading! ^_^ 
Copyright © 2019 AusGlitterati; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 12
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

WOW this chapter was probably your hottest one yet! In any of your stories! :o And they didn't even have sex. If I were Chip, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be able to show that much restraint. :P 

Their game of cat and mouse is so sexy and fun to read, I bet the payoff is gonna be amazing in the end.

  • Like 3
Link to comment

This sexual cat-and-mouse is definitely exciting, but they both seem confident and fragile at the same time.  Any small reversal will make them feel as if they have been defeated, and neither read as if they'd take defeat well.

  • Like 3
Link to comment

Hm… I wonder how taut the string will become before it snaps and the one who doesn’t win ends up on his back on the floor? Or is it the bed?

Edited by Arran
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..