Jump to content
    Avangelion
  • Author
  • 2,386 Words
  • 629 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Plot Collection - 1. Vampires

Damien is cast out of his clan for falling in love. What will he do when he meets the person of his affection years later?

The world I was born into was dark and cruel. Living among vampires wasn’t all fun, especially when you were half human.

Their world worked by hierarchy and because I was taken in by the leader of the Clan, and raised alongside his son, Luka; who became my best friend, automatically I ranked after the “prince”.

The reason for the hierarchy was because of strength. Everyone except the king had a temper problem, and therefore the one above you in the hierarchy was responsible for putting you in your place and lecturing you for your mistakes.

As a result of my frustration at being a mix, I had a huge temper issue which resulted in a lot of fights between Luka and I.

As time passed I came to love Luka, I had never known anything else. Then one day when I was fifteen I was called to talk with the king.

He had noticed my feelings towards his son, and to avoid problems he sent me away, to stay in the ordinary world of the humans. He made all the necessary preparations, and I was told not to talk about my life between the vampires. Their world was tough with no place for feelings.

****

Four years later I was attending collage like a normal human; the only problem was my temper. Now that I didn’t have Luka to put me in place I had no limits. The problems had begun already about two months into my new life, and had caused me a lot of trouble. I couldn’t keep out of fights and I was provoked by nothing. Of course, I was much stronger than a normal human hence I’d never lost a fight.

I was loved by girls wherever I went. I was tall, dark-haired, and my facial features was often referred to as that of a Greek God, thanks to my heritage from my vampire father. But I didn’t really care about the human females, a lot of girls had already tried to hit on me – I turned them all away with a snort and the sight of my back as I walked away.

One day, right after school, a guy came up and grabbed my shirt. Apparently he was the big brother to one of the girls I’d rejected. He was 2 years my senior, and huge, but as he dragged me level with his face I did nothing but look at him, as if I was bored, hands still in my pockets.

“So, my sister is not good enough for you, huh? Are you gay or something? No wonder your family abandoned you.” With that he turned and started to walk away.

Never in my life had I been that angry. I had a hard time holding myself back from not just killing him.

“Take it back,” I said in a warning tone. I lost my family because of love, so why should I love again?

“Why should I?” He sneered, and that made me snap. With a little too much speed for a human I jumped at him. He was stronger than anyone I’d fought before and he was a lot bigger than me, but still, he had no chance of standing up against me, especially not when I was angry.

In my state of rage, I failed to notice the murmur rising around us, and my fist stopped short in midair by a single word spoken.

“YOU.” For a moment I was frozen in shock. I slowly rose but did not turn to face him, I knew if I did I could not hide my emotions.

“Luka,” I greeted in a calm voice.

“How dare you say my name? You left me without a word. For four years I’ve been looking for you and this is what I find? Have you really fallen that low?” He was furious, no doubt about it. however, it wasn’t his anger that sent a thrill down my spine. No, it was the fact as I realized that his voice had grown deeper in pitch.

“I’m sorry.” I didn’t know what else to say.

“Look at me when I talk to you.” I didn’t turn when he ordered me to; I just started to walk away.

“This has nothing to do with you, Luka, go home. At least you have one.” Just then I knew that I’d made a huge mistake. I could almost hear the snap in his brain. In a second he was behind me, he grabbed me by the hair and pulled back, leaving me no time to react, before his fist hit me. I felt the break of my nose and fell to the ground, paralyzed in shock. I hadn’t felt pain in four years, let alone seen my own blood. I quickly put my fracture back in place before it could heal. I looked up seeing Luka standing above me shaking with anger. I lost my breath at the sight of him. He was beautiful, shorter than me but broader; his tightfitting shirt showed the shape of his muscles and his face was even smoother than mine. His eyes, black as pitch, stood out in contrast to his light hair, which was shorter at the back than the front.

For, I don’t know how long, our gazes were locked together, his anger didn’t fade, but he kept it in check—unlike me.

“You finally found someone stronger than you, huh, how does it feel? Asshole.” The guy I’d just beaten up showed behind Luka, who turned to glare at him.

“Shut up, you low piece-of-shit-human, I’m in no mood for you… Fuck off.” It was almost a snarl, and the guy slowly backed away.

“Are you done pissing me off?” Luka asked me with an annoyed look and reached his hand towards me. I didn’t rely on his help to get up,which he didn’t look happy about it.

“What are you doing here, Luka?” I asked as I started to brush off my clothes.

“What do you think I’m doing here? I’ve been looking for you. Where the hell have you been?”

“Around,” I said and started towards the toilet.

“Don’t you just walk away from me when I’m talking to you.” I knew he was getting angry again.

“Well, I can’t walk around looking like this, can I?” I looked at him gesturing to my bloodstained face, and he silently followed me.

“So… why did you leave? Do you really love this kind of life that much?” He sounded disgusted by the thought.

“Maybe…” I answered as I washed my face.

“Come on, don’t give me that shit. You always hated the thought of it just as much as I did, so give me a real answer.”

“There’s nothing to answer Luka. I’m here, you’re not, and that’s how our ways part, end of story.” I didn’t want to tell him the real reason; it was humiliating enough as it was.

“What… you’re just leaving like that? No sad feelings, no nothing?” He actually looked hurt.

“Yes, no nothing. Deal with it” I walked past him and out into the heavy rain that had recently started.

“At least give me a reason why you left in the first place, I thought we were friends” Luka followed me into the rain.

“Haha… no Luka, we were never friends. I never saw you as one.” I had to laugh at the irony, I turned to see his reaction. Of course he would misunderstand, but I hadn’t expected that devastated, heartbroken look on his face. I’d believed he would be angry enough to kill me, but he was just standing there looking at me, his gaze burning with pain.

“Another point to give a really good reason. Why?” he asked, but I just shook my head.

“Come home and we can talk about it.” It sounded more like a command than an offer. He started to walk towards me, but I stepped back shaking my head again.

“DAMIEN, give me a freaking reason,” he almost screamed at me, and when I finally looked at him again I could’ve sworn he was crying.

“I can’t.” I had to raise my voice for it to reach Luka through the heavy rain, not quite able to keep the pain out of it, when the truth of my words struck me.

“What do you mean you can’t?” He was dead serious.

“I can’t go home.” My answer was sad.

“Of course you can. We just have to talk to dad, he misses you, just…”

“I DIDN’T LEAVE BECAUSE I WANTED TO,” I yelled, cutting him off, before I could regret my decision.

“Wha…?” He looked at me confused.

“I was sent here, because I fell in love with you.” I couldn’t look at him. A long time passed by in silence, only the loud sound of the rain was to be heard.

“You what?” The softness in his voice was so unfamiliar to me that I had to look up. A mix of hope and tears filled and blurred his eyes, making me believe there was a small chance he might actually feel the same way. I started to walk towards him, stopping close enough that I could lift my arm and cup my hand around his cheek.

“I’m in love with you,” I said looking deep into his eyes, more tears welled up and he shut them tight, letting out a loud sob before shutting his lips too.

A smile crossed my lips, before I bent down and placed my mouth upon his, making him gasp. I took the chance to slip my tongue inside, tasting the rich flavor which belonged only to him.

I wound my other arm around his waist pulling his body close to mine, he lost his balance and grabbed on to me.

His fangs had instinctively slipped down in his surprise and I didn’t care that they cut my tongue and lips. The taste and the smell of blood just excited me more, even though it was my own.

At last he pushed me away. “Damien…” His voice was rough and he wouldn’t look me in the eyes. I was about to ask him what was wrong, when I at the same time shifted my weight, and realized that he was hard. The thought went right to my own groin and without a word I grabbed his hand and started to walk off. Luckily, my apartment wasn’t that far away, only a five-minute walk.

Once there I got the front door open, slammed it shut behind us and locked it. I didn’t bother to turn on the light as the dark didn’t bother either of us.

“Da…” I interrupted his protest with another kiss, this one more passionate than the first. I only pulled back to get rid of our shirts, so that I could finally feel his skin against my own.

I let my fingertips brush his nipples to see how he would react, and his little sound of pleasure urged me on. I grabbed one of them between my thumb and index finger and pulled it, making Luka moan in pleasure. I released his lips, bowed down and placed my lips on his other nipple, roughly letting my tongue slide over the little hard tip before biting down, puncturing the skin with my fangs, at this Luka almost screamed.

I moved both my hands to get rid of his pants. His hard length throbbed at my touch and I couldn’t help myself, I needed to taste of him and savored his loud, deep groan as I sucked him into my mouth, taking as much of him as I could. I slowly drew back, doing my best to sheath my fangs, careful not to cut him, Luka moaned in response and began to thrust his hips, matching my steadying rhythm.

Leaving a fair amount of drool on my fingers, I slipped my hand between his legs and pushed a slick finger into him. I didn’t get a warning, nor was I surprised when he came violently into my mouth, but with the rhythmic thrusting of my finger he didn’t go down.

I pulled my hand back and got on my feet. Our gaze met and silent words of longing were exchanged, making his cheeks flushed deeper. I grabbed his hand and pulled him to the bedroom, where I spend the night ravishing his body, enjoying his groaning and moaning as I pleasured him over and over.

 

When we woke up the next morning we’d barely moved from the positions in which we’d blacked out; spent and exhausted, legs tangled and tightly embraced. I rolled onto my back, feeling sticky and clammy from sweat and cum.

“Mmmm,” Luka murmured and snugged closer to me, I closed my arm around his shoulder.

“Are you alright?” I asked my voice still hoarse from last night.

“A bit sore.” He sighed in contentment. “I don’t feel like moving at all.” If I felt horse, Luka sounded much worse; I was surprised he could even speak.

“Well, I have to say, no matter what your father says… I’m not leaving you now.” I hugged Luka closer and kissed his forehead.

“If you even think of leaving me, I will strangle you until your head comes off, before you get the chance.” His voice was low as he trailed a finger down my neck.

“Don’t worry, there’s no need for that.” I grabbed his hand with my free left and guided it to my lips.

“I finally got you where I want you, so I’m not going to change my mind.” I kissed the tip of his fingers before he gently grabbed my jaw and turned my head towards his.

He raised himself up on one arm and bent down to kiss me, deep and desirable.

“Mmmmm,” I groaned unsatisfied as he pulled away. Feeling my desire for him rush through my body, I slid my hand up his back in my needing to touch him.

“Do me again, Damien,” he whispered close against my lips, meeting my gaze.

“With pleasure.” I grinned and flipped him back under me.

 

I had never imagined that my unending life would turn out to be this much fun after all…

Pleas leave a review :thankyou:
Copyright © 2017 Avangelion; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

That was just wow. And as usual speedy. I think you have to write more and more. Because I am becoming fond of your stories and writing style... :D

 

Nicely written... :)

 

~Emi.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..