Jump to content
    BenKT
  • Author
  • 226 Words
  • 648 Views
  • 1 Comments
Poetry posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

In Remembrance - 2. I like You

 

Boy One:

Oh why do you look so sad?

Come to me now and sit beside me.

Let me dry your tears

And you can lean on me.

 

It’s not wrong to be bitter. Talk to me.

I will listen to your troubled heart.

Maybe kiss you along the way,

Or a hug to make you feel better.

 

 

Boy two:

Oh why do you care why I am sad?

For you know not a thing of me.

My life’s a ruin, and cannot be fixed.

The dusk is fast approaching, and I have to go.

 

 

Boy One:

Where do you wish to go?

Tell me for I can walk you there.

Why sulk as you walk alone,

When you have known it can get better.

 

 

Boy Two:

Maybe you are right,

I can sit with you for a while.

What more harm can it bring

When it is already torn apart.

 

Maybe you are right,

I can talk to you for a while.

Maybe about this a bit, and about that a more.

Promise me that you will not flight.

 

 

Boy One:

Come here, and sit beside me

And talk of your heart’s sorrows.

Trust me, I will not walk away.

For I have liked you much to just let you go.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Copyright © 2011 BenKT; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 2
Poetry posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..