Jump to content
    Bill W
  • Author
  • 4,665 Words
  • 2,203 Views
  • 3 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Mental Games - 28. Exploring

When Mike and Adam returned to their cabin after leaving Jack and Megan with their parents, Mike reached for the door handle on the cabin they were staying at and discovered the door was unlocked. He realized it was a good thing though, since there was only a single key and one of their parents had it, so he opened the door and they went inside. The boys immediately saw their parents were sitting at the table playing a game, but Mike and Adam weren't fooled by the innocent looking scene. They realized their parents had just been sitting up and waiting for them to return before they went to bed. It didn't matter that they were men now, because they were still their parents' little boys.

"Hello, dear, how was your trip?" Rita greeted Adam as he entered the cabin. "Did you have a good time?"

"Yes, it was great, but that was a long ride back after dark," he replied.

"So did Jack and Megan have fun too?" Judy followed, looking at Mike.

"They told their father they had a blast!" Mike answered. "We did too, because the kids made us go on a lot more rides than what we went on with George and Rita."

"Did we hold you back when you went with us?" George wanted to know. He wasn't being defensive or didn't act hurt when he asked this, merely curious.

"Nah, we were fine when we were with you, but the lines weren't nearly as long today and Jack and Megan never wanted to slow down," Mike added. "They didn't even want to take it easy after we ate, but we did some things that were less intense - for a little while at least, because we didn't want anyone to vomit on us."

"That's never something you want to happen," Dave joked as the image filtered into his brain.

"Yeah, we saw a kid barf on his dad when they were riding on one of the roller coasters the last time we went there," Adam quickly chimed in. "And some of it even splattered on the people behind them, so that was kind of gross."

"But the man deserved it," Mike added with conviction. "The kid told his dad that he didn't want to go on the ride, because it had too many loops, but his father made him do it anyway, even after Adam told him it wasn't a good idea."

"I'll bet the father regretted not listening to Adam or his son after that happened then," Dave added with a laugh.

"The kid's dad looked pissed at his son for puking on him, so Adam reminded him that they'd both warned him. Adam also told the man that he shouldn't even think about punishing the boy, since it was actually his fault it had happened," Mike continued. "I think that just pissed the guy off even more."

"Yes, I'm sure it would have," George stated this time. "Some adults don't like being reminded that they'd made a mistake, especially when someone younger tried to warn them and the younger person proved to be right."

Once they finished discussing the trip, everyone agreed it was time for bed. They hurriedly put the game away and wished each other goodnight, before each couple headed to their room. Adam and Mike were eager to strip down and get into bed, because they were quite tired from the full day and long trip. For that reason, they also fell asleep in hardly any time at all.

Thursday started off much more relaxed and low-key, at least for a while. After their big day at Kings Dominion, Mike, Adam, Jack and Megan were satisfied with taking a more laid back approach to the day. They were all still pretty worn out from running around the park the previous day and the four of them had even slept in and didn't even get up until nearly noon. Then, even after the kids came over to be with Adam and Mike, Jack and Megan didn't want to go swimming. They just hung out together outside instead, without doing anything too strenuous.

"Damn, I didn't think anyone could tire Jack out," Jim quipped to George and Dave, while gawking at his son sprawled out on the lawn when he came over to check on them later.

"It looks like the outing did a number on our sons too," Dave retorted, since Mike and Adam were doing the same thing. The three men then had a good laugh, since they'd all had previous experiences of how it felt after trying to keep up with the kids.

Just before dinner, Mike, Adam, Jack and Megan finally started to show signs of life again and agreed to go for a hike with their parents. However, it turned out to merely be a very leisurely stroll through the woods, since no one was feeling overly energetic. The boys were mildly surprised, but pleased later, when they discovered the idea for this hike had come from Melinda. It seemed she was enjoying her new freedom and taking full advantage of the Landeez wheelchair. She also seemed to be the one who relished her time in the woods the most, probably because it had been such a long time since she had been able to do anything like that.

After dinner, they all agreed to play games again, but this time they chose to take part in cutthroat games of UNO instead. They had two games going side by side and continually switched from one group to another, so they each had a chance to compete against everyone else. They did this until it was time to turn in for the night and then they temporarily set aside their bruised egos and petty grievances from being abused by the others during the games, as they bid each other goodnight.

By the time they got up Friday morning, the younger crowd was completely refreshed and rearing to go, but this time it was the weather that wasn't cooperating. Just as Mike and Adam were walking outside to join Jack and Megan for their morning swim, they noticed storm clouds were rapidly moving in. A short time later, they heard the first rumble of thunder and saw bolts of lightening flash across the darkening sky.

"Get up on our porch, quickly!" Adam urged Jack and Megan, since he didn't want anyone to get struck by a lightening bolt. "We'll have to stay out of the water and remain somewhere safe until this passes over."

After sitting on the porch for a while and noticing that the weather didn't look as if it was going to break soon, Jack and Megan followed Mike and Adam into their cabin. Once inside, they decided to play a game as they waited for the sun to come out again. They quickly agreed to play Looney Tunes Monopoly and each one took the same game piece he had used before. When the game ended, Jack went to the door to look outside and then came back to make a comment to the others.

"It doesn't look like it's going to stop anytime soon, so maybe Megan and me should go over and spend time with our parents. They're all alone with nothing to do, so do you think we could borrow the UNO deck for the rest of the day. Mom can play that and it will give us something to do."

"Sure. Not a problem," Adam agreed. "If we're lucky, this won't last much longer so we can go out for a swim later."

He then grabbed the really large umbrella he had seen in the storage room and used it to walk the kids back to their cabin. As soon as they were safely back with their parents, Adam returned to spend time with Mike and their parents.

The six of them agreed to play games too, which they did until it was time for lunch. When they stopped to grab a bite to eat, Mike picked up the games and put them back in their boxes. When he went to put them in the cabinet again, he noticed the weather was beginning to clear up and the sun was attempting to peek out through the clouds. It was looking much better outside now, although everything was still very damp. After waiting a little longer for the situation to improve, Mike and Adam headed next door to see if Jack and Megan wanted to go for a swim.

The Kritzers were in the middle of an UNO game when the boys arrived, so they waited until the game ended before they made their offer. The kids were thrilled with the idea of getting out of the cabin again, and Jim and Melinda agreed to let them go. In fact, Jim told Melinda she should change too, so they could go down to watch the kids and maybe she could spend a little time in the water as well. She was thrilled by the suggestion, so they headed to the bedroom so Melinda could change, as the others headed down to the lake.

Mike, Adam, Jack and Megan had been swimming for a short time before they saw Paul and Ken walking toward them. There was also a girl with them, so they watched as the three newcomers walked out on the dock.

"Mind if we join you?" Paul asked when he reached the end of the dock. "You already know Ken and this is Rachel, another one of our friends." Rachel looked about the same age as Paul and Ken and was fairly good looking, but she was also showing off a lot of skin in her two-piece swimsuit.

"Sure, come on in," Mike offered, and then the three of them jumped off the dock and into the water.

Megan immediately swam over to the other girl, since she liked the idea of having another young female around, since she'd been constantly surrounded by boys. "Hi, I'm Megan," she introduced herself.

"Hi, it's nice to meet you," Rachel replied.

"I'm eleven, how old are you?" Megan quickly followed.

"Wow, I would have guessed you were older than that, but I'm fifteen," Rachel replied. Megan appeared slightly disappointed that Rachel was so much older than her, but then she realized she was still better off than before, because Rachel was still closer to her in age than the other women.

"That's my brother, Jack, and those are our friends, Mike and Adam," Megan added, as she pointed them out and told the girl about the others. Rachel merely nodded in response, so she might have already known some of that information. Possibly Paul or Ken had filled her in on the way over.

They all swam for a while, but then they got out of the lake and moved onto the grass. They had all been sitting and talking for a while when Jim and Melinda came down to join them. Megan quickly introduced the other three to her parents and then they all decided it was time for another swim. Jim wheeled Melinda out into the water again, like he'd done before, and she immediately began to enjoy herself again. A short time later, Mike and Adam's parents came out to join everyone else too. After introducing them to the newcomers, they all spent the next couple of hours either in the water or sitting on the grass talking.

When someone suggested that they should go for another hike in the woods, Paul, Don and Rachel announced it was time for them to go home. After saying goodbye to the three youngsters, the others went to slip on their walking shoes and then headed out to explore a new trail. Megan and Jack were eager to push their mother again and did the same thing they had done before. They agreed that Megan would push her on the way out and Jack would take over on the way back.

It was another lovely day, but this trail turned out to be a little rougher than the previous trails they'd been on. There were places where rocks and roots were jutting up through the dirt and this trail wasn't quite as smooth as the others they had been on. This didn't prove to be a problem for the Landeez though, but it did seem to bother Mike and Adam's mothers, since they had to watch their step after one of them nearly twisted an ankle. They didn't say anything about having to do this though, because they could see what a good time Melinda was having and toughed it out. They were, however, a little winded and tired once they got back to the cabin.

Since the weather had improved and it was really nice out now, Dave and George announced to the others they were going to set up the grill so they could cook their dinner outdoors. They also invited the Kritzers to join them and Jim quickly agreed, but he said he'd get the meat his family would need from their supplies and merely cook it on the grill. He felt the Bermans and Washburns had already done more than enough for his family, seeing they had given them the Landeez and Mike and Adam had taken his kids to the amusement park, so he didn't want them to have to feed his family too.

Unfortunately, the picnic table was still too damp for them to use, so Jim invited them to bring their food to their cabin and they all could eat together. The others gratefully accepted and loaded up their plates so they could follow him inside. Once everyone was situated, George decided to mention something he'd just thought of.

"Jim and Melinda, tomorrow morning Dave, Judy, Rita and I are going to make a trip to the grocery store to pick up some more meat and other perishables," he explained. "You're more than welcome to come along, if you need to pick up a few things as well. The boys have already told us they're going to stay here, so I'm sure they'll be able to keep Jack and Megan busy, so you won't have to worry about them while we're gone."

"That would be great!" Jim agreed. "Melinda and I had discussed that we'd probably have to get a few more items before the week was over, so we'll be happy to join you."

"Then one of us will come over to get you when we're ready to leave," George stated. "We'll take the van, because that way we can all travel together. I'm sure the wheelchair will easily fold up and fit in the back."

Once that was agreed to and they'd finished their meal, they all went outside again and took turns challenging each other at Bocce and horseshoes, as they had done on Sunday after they'd first arrived. It was even more competitive this time and everyone did their best to win, but it was still a lot of fun for each of them. They were merely playing for bragging rights for the rest of the stay at the lake.

After it started to get dark, everyone stayed outside and continued to talk for a little while longer. During that time, they listened to the crickets chirp and the frogs croak, but they also had a good time watching the fireflies, or lightning bugs if you prefer, flashing in the dark. Mike and Adam even tried to point out some constellations to Jack and Megan, since both boys had been interested in astronomy when they were younger and were familiar with the nighttime sky. Now, they sought to share some of the knowledge they had gained when they were growing up with their younger friends.

Before they turned in, George reminded Jim and Melinda about the approximate time they would come over to get them in the morning, so they could make their run to the grocery store. Then, they all said goodnight to the Kritzers and returned to their own cabin.

George woke Mike and Adam up before they went to get Jim and Melinda the following morning, because he wanted to make sure the boys were ready to keep an eye on Jack and Megan. Once he saw the boys saunter into the living area and noted that they were fairly coherent and showing signs of life, he was satisfied. At that point, Mike and Adam's mothers told the boys their breakfast was waiting for them on the table, and then their parents said goodbye and went over to get Jim and Melinda.

The boys immediately made their way to the table and began to scarf down the food their mothers had left for them. It was obvious that Rita and Judy knew what they were doing and understood the boys wouldn't be tempted to go back to bed if they could eat instead. As Adam and Mike were finishing up their very large breakfast there was a knock on the cabin door. It turned out to be Jack and Megan, who were in their swimsuits and had decided to come over and see if the boys were ready to go swimming. Since Adam and Mike were stuffed from the big breakfast they had just finished, they talked the kids into sitting out the porch for a while first, until they felt ready to go for a swim. Jack and Megan weren't thrilled about doing this, but they reluctantly gave in.

While they were all still sitting on the porch chatting, Paul, Don and Rachel showed up again. Even though they were dressed to go swimming, with the boys in swim trunks and Rachel in her bikini, they quickly joined in and were taking part in the conversation too. They had been chatting like this for a few minutes when the boys heard one of their cell phones ringing inside. Mike and Adam both got up and went into the cabin, since they didn't know whose phone was receiving a call. It didn't matter though, because they discovered it was their parents calling to ask them for a favor. They wanted the boys to check out how many drinks were left, including those in the fridge, since they had forgot to do that before they left. Mike and Adam hurriedly did it for them and then reported their findings.

When Mike and Adam went outside again, all of the other kids were gone. That's when they noticed the younger group heading down the trail that led toward Paul's house. The older pair was going to yell for the younger group to come back but thought maybe the other three just wanted to show Jack and Megan where they lived, so they merely decided to follow the group instead and keep an eye on them. Mike and Adam hadn't quite caught up to the others yet when the five kids veered off the trail and headed into the woods. This totally surprised Adam and Mike, so they decided to quietly follow them and see what they were up too. Since they were trying to do this with great stealth, it took a while to catch up to the others so Mike and Adam could peer out from behind a couple of trees to see what was going on. They instantly froze in place and were in total shock over what they were seeing.

Paul and Ken had pulled their swimsuits down and each of them had one of Megan's hands so they could place it on their penises. She seemed fascinated by their manly appendages and gripped them with her hands, although she seemed unaware of what she was supposed to do next. She was merely holding them in her fists, while Paul and Ken were busy sliding the straps of her swimsuit off her shoulders. Once they had exposed her upper body, Ken began attacking one of her immature breasts with his mouth, while Paul leaned in and started to kiss Megan. She was responding to his kiss and appeared to be kissing him back, but Ken was not only sucking on her teat and was also busy pulling her swimsuit the rest of the way down.

When Mike and Adam turned slightly again so they could see what Jack was doing, they discovered Rachel had taken off both pieces of her swimsuit and Jack was busy using both hands to examine both of her breasts. They also noticed that Jack's swimsuit was currently around his ankles and Rachel was busily stroking his penis with her hand. The older pair quickly glanced at each other, and when they turned back Rachel was encouraging Jack to suck on her tits, as she continued to masturbate him. A short time later, Jack's body gave in to the pleasurable feelings Rachel was evoking in him and he arched his back, moaned quite loudly, and his seed erupted from his penis, spraying onto the forest floor.

Having witnessed this, the boys looked over to see what Megan was doing and noticed that both Paul and Ken were taking turns working their hands between Megan's legs, while the other was fondling her breasts. Her head was thrown back and gently rolling from side to side, which seemed to indicate that she was enjoying what they were doing to her. That's also when the older pair noticed a couple of different things, the first being that Megan had some pubic hair, so she was more mature than they had suspected. The second was that Ken was slipping one of his fingers into Megan's vagina. This caused her to immediately react, either to observe what he was doing or possibly just to see what had just been inserted into her. When she noticed what he was up to, she didn't object and merely allowed him to continue.

When Mike and Adam looked over at Jack again, they saw that Rachel had placed Jack's hand on her vagina and she seemed to be instructing him about what he was supposed to do next. When Adam looked toward Megan again to see what was going on there, he watched what Paul and Ken were doing and quickly surmised from their actions that they were getting ready to fuck her. This caused Adam to put an end to their mutual exploration session when he mentally projected the following suggestion in their direction.

'Ok, it's time for Paul, Ken and Rachel to go home, and for Jack and Megan to return to their cabin.' Upon receiving his message, the kids looked around briefly to see who was speaking to them but they didn't make any moves to leave, so Adam decided to prod them again. 'Do it now, before the cops are notified about what you're up to out here and that you older kids are taking advantage of the younger ones.'

That was enough to cause Paul, Ken and Rachel to begin fumbling with their swimsuits and pulling them on, and once they were dressed again, the trio took off for home. Jack and Megan, on the other hand, were somewhat bewildered by what had just happened and merely watched the older three as they began to move briskly in the opposite direction. After the others had disappeared from view, Mike and Adam moved into the open, so they could confront Jack and Megan.

"You two had better get dressed again too," Adam stated, and suddenly the other pair's heads snapped around in their direction, as they noticed the boys for the first time. When they realized who was there with them, their mouths dropped open in total surprise and their faces suddenly began to turn red from embarrassment.

"I can't believe you just saw me naked," Megan screamed in horror as she tried to cover herself first, before attempting to pull up her swimsuit.

"You didn't seem to be having that problem with Paul and Ken," Mike quickly countered, "but I'll admit it was kind of hard not to notice the two of you, especially your private parts, since you were standing naked and made no move to cover up."

By this time, Jack and Megan had both finished pulling their suits up, but they were also doing their best not to make eye contact with either of the older pair, since they were still so embarrassed. That's when Adam decided to pursue this matter further.

"So what prompted you to do this?" he asked, once the younger pair was dressed again.

"We just came out here with them after they asked us if we wanted to see where they lived," Jack began. "Then, as we were walking there they said they had something else they wanted to show us first, so we followed them here. Before we knew it, our swimsuits were off and it just kind of happened from there."

"And why didn't you leave when this all started to happen?" Mike challenged, looking from one to the other.

"It was kind of interesting and even a little exciting," Jack stated, while still avoiding making eye contact with either of them.

"So you were ok taking your swimsuits off and getting naked for them?" Adam asked, mildly shocked.

"Ummm, no," Megan stammered. "They took off their own swimsuits, but I didn't take off mine. I just didn't stop Paul and Ken when they did that to me later."

"And Rachel pulled mine down too, but I thought it was only fair, since she was letting me see her naked too," Jack confessed.

"You may have been alright doing that with them, but I think you two were just about to get in over your heads when we showed up," Mike added, as he gave each one a stern look.

"What do you mean?" Jack asked, as he suddenly looked up at Mike.

"I think they brought you both out here to have sex with you," he told them. Suddenly realizing this, Jack looked over at his sister with a look of horror plastered across his face, as he realized those two boys might have tried to force his little sister into letting them fuck her.

"Are you going to tell our mom and dad?" Megan asked, almost looking as if she were about to burst into tears.

"No, we won't tell them, but only if you promise not to do anything like this again, at least not for a few more years," Adam answered, much to the kids' relief.

"Ok, we promise," they both agreed, as the four of them started to walk back to their cabins.

On the way out of the wooded area, however, Jack happened to step on the end of a large twig that was laying on the ground. It must have been resting on a rock or a branch, because the other end shot up into the air at the same time. Although he didn't do it on purpose, the top end of the twig ripped a gash in Megan's calf, because she had been walking beside him at the time. Adam immediately ran up to her so he could check out the injury and decided it didn't look too bad, although it was bleeding slightly. Adam hurriedly took off his shirt and wrapped it around her leg to help the blood clot and to keep dirt from entering the wound as they walked back.

Jack apologized to his sister several times before they got back to the cabin, but she told him it wasn't his fault. She said it was an accident and he didn't know it was going to happen, so she was fine. She even assured him that it didn't really hurt, but had felt more like a little sting at the time. That seemed to make Jack feel a little better, although he still said he was sorry again.

Come on. This chapter should elicit some comments. Let me hear from you.
Copyright © 2017 Bill W; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 9
  • Love 1
  • Angry 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I have really enjoyed this...  story fo this point... th9ugh three are some issues... like what kind of pre med student doesn't attempt to help trauma victims on th4e national malll?  And for this chapter... wo far this chapter is good but I am concerned about the follow-up...m

Link to comment

I have really enjoyed the story up to this chapter, I understand that kids are curious about the opposite sex, but what the 2 older boys were trying to do with Megan is not curiosity but a formof sexual assault. Both Paul and Don could have been arrested and charged with a felony for what they did. Especially if the police would have been called and found out that they pulled Megan's suit down and did what they did. That would have been the end of the friendship the 3 families have formed in just 2 years. I intend to keep reading to find out what if anything is said about the incident. 

 

 

 

Link to comment

Butcher, that's why Adam and Mike followed them into the woods to see what was going on, and the reason Adam stopped it from going further.  Thanks for the feedback.  

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..