Jump to content
    Bill W
  • Author
  • 4,362 Words
  • 2,803 Views
  • 4 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Mental Games - 13. Surprises

On the day of the game, there was a fairly large crowd in attendance and Adam positioned himself as close to the field as he could. Even though he didn’t know what Hester or her roommate looked like, it didn’t matter. He knew who Gator was and what number jersey he wore, so he'd just keep an eye on him. Since Adam knew when and how Hester was going to confront him, he figured he would be able to figure out who she was when she did that, so he’d be nearby when it went down.

It was a fairly exciting game, even though Adam didn’t know a great deal about sports in general or really understand lacrosse. All he knew was that the score was close and the crowd was noisy, so it was enough to convince Adam that it was a good game. When it ended, Johns Hopkins had pulled out the victory, so the place was hopping and almost everyone was in a great mood.

Since Adam didn't want to lose track of Gator, he focused on him while he was being congratulated by his teammates and some of the fans that made their way down to the field. When Adam saw Gator getting ready to leave the field, he shadowed Gator’s every move. A few seconds later, Adam noticed two girls walking directly toward Gator. When he saw this, Adam looked over at the coach and sent him a mental message.

‘Coach, go over to where the two girls are confronting Gator and listen in on what’s about to go down. You’re going to want to hear this.’

Adam and the coach both immediately turned their attention in that direction and began moving toward Gator and the girls. They arrived where they were at just about the same time, as the girl was getting ready to confront Gator. Adam, however, stayed slightly farther away from the action than the coach.

“Do you remember me?” Hester demanded, as she walked up and got in Gator’s face.

While she was doing this, Adam was mentally projecting the following thought. ‘Gator, you are to tell her the truth and own up to what you did.’

“Sure. You’re the hot little number from the Valentine’s Day party,” Gator answered with a smug look on his face.

“And do you remember what you did to me?” Hester followed, in a slightly accusatory tone.

Adam was still mentally telling Gator to be truthful.

“Yeah, we got it on,” he replied, and then he gave her a evil grin and a wink.

“After you drugged me. Right?” she shot back, while giving him an icy cold glare.

“It was only to get you in the mood,” Gator stated, before releasing a muffled giggle.

“By mood, do you mean making me pass out?” Hester challenged, now completely pissed.

“You weren’t totally out of it, because you kinda walked back to the bedroom with us,” Gator quipped, as he sloughed off her accusation. “We had to help guide you a little, but you were moving under your own power.”

“But at that time I thought you were just showing me where I could lie down, because I was feeling dizzy and didn't know why!" she screamed as she looked him straight in the eye. "Now I know the reason I felt dizzy was because you slipped drugs into my drink. Then, after I passed out you raped me!”

“Hey, you were willing and never said 'no',” he joked, as he attempted to downplay the incident. He noticed that others were listening in on what she was saying and thought it would be best to make them think the incident was consensual. “You were even moaning while we were getting it on, so you must have enjoyed it.”

“How could I say no when I was unconscious?” Hester shouted, as her body began to shake and the veins in her neck began to bulge out. “I don’t remember any of it, but when I came to later, I found my panties and bra were off and laying on the floor.”

“Hey, you went with my friend and me to that room and never said 'no', so we both did you,” Gator confessed, confidently.

“I went to the bedroom to lie down, because you told me that would help since I was feeling dizzy,” she snapped, as her face grew red. “And you knew why I was dizzy too, because you had drugged me!”

“Maybe I did, but you didn’t complain,” Gator replied, shrugging his shoulders.

“So you think having sex with someone who’s unconscious is having consensual sex?” she challenged, almost getting nose to nose with Gator.

“Like I said, you never said 'no',” he repeated, while trying to look unconcerned.

“Well I’m not sure, but I think I’m pregnant now,” Hester admitted as she began to sob. “Since I haven’t had sex with anyone else this semester that would make you the father.”

Suddenly, Gator’s reaction and demeanor totally changed. He was no longer the confident and arrogant player.

“Hey, you may be pregnant, but I wasn’t the only one who fucked you that night,” he challenged, suddenly trying to share the blame. “My buddy fucked you too.”

“I’m sure a DNA test will determine which one of you is the father, but you're both to blame for what you did to me,” she replied, which caused Gator to go pale.

Gator was speechless after she said this and gawked at her for a few moments in stunned silence. Hester, however, wasn’t about to let up and kept up her rant.

“Let me get this straight,” Hester continued, as every muscle in her body seemed to tense up. “You drugged me so you and your buddy could both rape me?”

“You never said 'no', so it wasn’t rape, but we both had sex with you,” Gator insisted, yet again.

“I never said 'yes' either and it’s kinda hard to say 'no' when you’re unconscious,” she countered, defiantly.

At that point, Adam turned to the coach and mentally sent him a message. ‘Coach, it’s time for you to step in’, he thought. ‘Do the right thing, because you just heard what Gator admitted too’.

The coach hurried over and broke up the confrontation. After the others started to move away, he told Gator he wanted to see him in his office. As the coach and Gator started to walk away, Adam sent Gator a parting thought.

‘Gator, you will tell the truth to anyone who asks you about this incident’, Adam advised him. ‘This girl’s family is connected to some very violent people, so if you don’t want to go missing and never be seen again, then you will admit to what you did and willingly accept the consequences’.

Suddenly, Gator stopped walking, spun around and stared at the girl. He had obviously received the message and it had the desired effect on him, even though it was something Adam had just made up. It was only important that Gator believed it was true, not that it actually was. If Gator bought that story, then it should be enough of an incentive to keep him telling the truth, even after he was out of range of Adam’s influence and his initial suggestion had worn off.

Now that Adam had heard Gator confess to what had taken place, he had no qualms concerning what he’d just done. He hadn’t elicited a false confession and had merely planted a seed of fear in Gator to make certain he would continue to own up to his actions and tell the truth.

Adam didn’t learn what happened right away, but eventually the girl contacted him again. The following Friday afternoon he received another message from her.

"I don’t know who you are or how you did it, but thank you," she wrote. "The situation has been taken care of and it turned out even better than I had hoped. The coach kicked Gator and Hart off the lacrosse team and then he had the campus police contact me to fill out a report. Gator confessed to everything and even ratted out Hart too, so now they both have a criminal record. I agreed to let them both be put on probation instead of going to jail, as long as they and their parents pay the costs for me to have this baby. They are also going to cover the cost of my education too, as their way of paying for my pain and suffering. That was the District Attorney’s idea, but I went along with it too. I’m also going to put the baby up for adoption, because I'm not ready to be a mother yet and I don't want a constant reminder around that would keep me from forgetting what he did. I just wanted to let you know how it turned out and to thank you one more time."

Adam was glad to know that Hester was satisfied with the outcome and that he’d played a part in helping her get the justice she sought. Now, he could concentrate on his finals and then head home with Mike for the summer.

Mike finished his finals that same week, so he asked his friend to drop him off at JHU as the guy made his way home on Saturday. Adam wasn't expecting Mike to show up, since he'd never said that he had a ride there, but it didn't change his excitement. As soon as he opened the door and saw Mike, Adam threw his arms around Mike's neck and drew him into a very passionate kiss. After making out briefly in the doorway, Adam pulled Mike inside and shut the door behind them.

Mike understood that Adam wouldn't mind if he stayed with him again, but he couldn’t distract Adam from his studies. They did, however, take a break to get reacquainted and relieve a little sexual tension first. Adam then gave Mike the spare key to his car and told him where it was parked, so Mike would be able to get out and do things while he was studying or taking an exam. Mike definitely took advantage of this and got out to see more of Baltimore during the week, especially some of the more historic locations. Although he enjoyed these outings, Mike was still a little disappointed that he and Adam didn’t get to do these things together and they couldn't spend much time with each other until after Adam had taken his last final.

When that time came, Mike took Adam out to celebrate and they went off campus to have a nice meal together on their last night in the city. When they got back to Adam's room later, Mike took full advantage of the fact that they were alone. After making out for a brief time, Mike began to slowly remove each article of clothing from Adam's body, until he was totally naked, and then he began to pleasure every area of bare flesh that was now exposed, from Adam's head and down to his toes.

Mike didn't miss a spot, either on the front or back, as he first made his way down one side of Adam's body, before turning him over and starting up the other side. On the way down, Mike sucked Adam off and brought him to an earth shattering climax, and then on the way back up Adam's other side, he rimmed Adam for a while, before making passionate love to him. They were both exhausted and completely satisfied when it was over, but they weren't done yet.

After a short break to catch their breath, get a drink and give their bodies at least a slight chance to recuperate, Adam did the same things to Mike. It was nearly an exact copy of what Mike had done to him, so they were both completely satisfied and sated when they finished. Then, they cuddled together on Adam's bed and fell asleep.

The next morning, the boys got up and went out for a quick breakfast first, before returning to Adam's room. Mike then helped Adam pack everything up and they loaded it all into the car so they could start the long drive back. During the ride home, Mike asked Adam a question. "Did you get any more requests for help during the past semester?"

"Yes, there was a girl that wanted my help," Adam replied.

"What was her problem?" Mike followed, as a puzzled look came over his face. He was slightly confused and wondered why Adam was being so cryptic and not forthcoming.

"She wasn't sure, but she thought she might have been drugged and taken advantage of at a Valentine's Day party," Adam answered. "She didn't contact me until April though, so it wasn't exactly easy to sort out what had happened."

Adam kept his eyes on the road the entire time and didn't look over at Mike as he told him this. He was almost afraid to see how Mike was reacting, because he felt he might start his superhero talk again.

"So she thought she'd been raped?" Mike summarized in a louder voice than normal. "Was that actually what happened or was she confused or making it up?"

"No, it turned out that she had been raped," Adam confirmed, before he went on to tell Mike the rest of the story.

Mike listened very closely to everything Adam told him and found the story to be extremely interesting. Mike also thought it was funny that Adam was still planting false information in the bad guy's mind to get him to confess even after Adam wasn't around, as well as to keep the instigator from repeating his actions. Adam hadn't just done it the last time he dealt with a problem, but he was now doing it with everyone he dealt with, to make sure they continued telling the truth, even after he was no longer around. It wasn’t that Mike disagreed with what his boyfriend was doing, because he understood why it was necessary, but he was getting a serious kick out of the fact that Adam was able to convince these people about details that weren’t necessarily true. In the end, though, Mike concluded it was worth it and the right tactic, especially if it stopped the scumbags from continuing those same actions that had got them into trouble in the first place.

"So you saved someone else, a damsel in distress, and brought another dangerous jerk, or should I say jerks, to justice," Mike quipped, while staring at Adam. "And you still don't think you're a superhero?"

"I just planted a few suggestions in the guy's mind," Adam answered. "I didn't do anything heroic." Although this was what Adam told him, in his heart he knew Mike was probably right.

Although Mike was attempting once again to convince Adam that he was mistaken, he didn't feel he was being successful. Adam wouldn't give him the satisfaction of agreeing with him just yet, even though he was actually beginning to believe what Mike was saying too. Finally, Mike just let the subject drop and they rode the rest of the way merely listening to music, without saying much more to one another.

Mike and Adam had talked it over with their parents before returning to school after the holidays and got both sets of parents to agree to the idea of letting them split their summer vacation evenly this year. They would go to Mike’s house first and then spend the rest of their time with Adam’s parents. They had decided to do it in this order because it was the same way they were going to split the holidays this year. Since they had been with Adam’s family for Christmas the last time, they were going to stay with Mike’s parents for Christmas and then spend the days leading up to the New Year with Adam’s folks. They felt this was the only fair way to handle the situation.

When the boys pulled into the driveway at Mike’s house, there were no other cars there. Seeing Mike’s parents didn’t seem to be home, the boys grabbed their things and prepared to go inside. Fortunately, Mike still had his key on him, so this wasn't a problem. However, the minute they opened the door, they both jumped back in fright.

“Surprise!” they heard several voices shout at the same time.

As the pair regained their composure, they looked around and saw four parents moving toward them.

“What are you doing here?” Adam asked his mom and dad, since this was Mike’s house.

“The Bermans invited us down to welcome you boys home,” his mother stated. “They knew we’d like to see you too, so we’ve all agreed to a few things that will benefit each of us.”

“Uhhh, that’s great, but, ummm, there weren’t any cars outside,” Adam stammered, confused by all of this. If there was no car, that raised an obvious question. “How did you get here?”

“Dave suggested we park our cars down the street, where you two wouldn’t notice them,” Adam’s father answered amused. “That way we could surprise you.”

“Surprise us!” Mike stated. “You just about scared the crap out of us. You might have even given one of us a heart attack.”

"Oh, you're both young and healthy, so we weren't worried about that," George replied, pooh-poohing the suggestion.

Everyone started laughing after he said this and then they all began to hug one another in greeting. Once they finished, Mike’s father had something else to tell them.

“After you boys have had a chance to unwind a bit, taken some time to catch your breath and then visited with us for a while, we'll need you to go upstairs and get cleaned up and then slip into something a little nicer than what you're wearing now. That's because we’re all going out to dinner tonight,” he announced with a twinkle in his eye. “I’ve made reservations for 8:00 and I don’t want us to be late.”

“That's really nice, but I don’t think I’ll be able to last that long,” Mike groaned, as he rubbed his belly. “I’m pretty much starving now.”

“Your mother anticipated that, so she fixed you boys a snack,” Dave responded, as he glanced over at his wife. “When you’re ready, just let her know and she’ll get it for you. But for now, tell us how you are and how your finals went.”

The boys then told their parents what they wanted to know and spent the next thirty minutes answering their parents' questions before they felt they had to put something in their stomachs. While the Bermans and Washburns enjoyed a cup of coffee and the boys ate their snack and the families continued to catch up on what they had done since they had last seen each other.

"I've noticed that Adam shovels his food in and hardly takes time to chew, just like Mike does," Judy observed as she looked over at Rita. "Has he always done that or is it a bad habit that he's picked up from our son?"

"No, he's pretty much done that since he was little," Rita confirmed as she scowled at her son. "We've tried to break him of the habit, but he always claimed he needed to eat that quickly at school or he'd never finish his lunch before the period ended."

"I think Mike tried to tell us something like that too," Dave interjected. "However, I was never convinced if it was true or whether it was just a handy excuse he used to keep us off his back."

"Maybe it was a little of both," George added as he watched the boys eat. "I'm sure that feeding so many children at lunchtime does make it so some of the last students have to hurry to finish up in time, but I have a feeling they also chose to eat quickly so they would have time to do other things as well, like getting into trouble."

"Hey, we never got into much trouble, but I'll admit we did like to have the extra time to do other stuff too," Adam reluctantly agreed.

"Yeah, it was about the only time we got to see some of our other friends, since we didn't have classes with them," Mike chimed in. "Going to a large school meant there were a lot of different sections and programs, so we weren't always together in the same groups."

Once that discussion finally ended, the four parents began swapping stories about what the boys had been like while they were growing up. Mike and Adam had a good time listening to the stories about each other, but often found some of the stories about their childhood embarrassing. For that reason, they quickly excused themselves, grabbed their belongings and lugged everything up to Mike’s room so they could get ready for dinner. They felt by using the excuse that it was time for them to get showered and dressed would sit better with their parents than the truth. It allowed them to escape having to listen to more of those uncomfortable stories without letting their parents know the reason, because that might have encouraged them to tell more of those stories later.

The two families went to the same restaurant the Bermans had taken the boys to the previous New Year’s Eve. Since it was one of the more upscale establishments in the area, it was also quite expensive, and this made the boys feel slightly guilty. Although they knew they'd helped to save Mike's parents some money the previous summer, they still weren't convinced they could afford this now. However, all four adults assured them this wasn't a problem, because they were splitting the bill, so the boys carefully selected what they were going to have from the great selection listed on the menu. While they were waiting for their meal to be delivered, they continued chatting with one another.

“We have invited your parents to come down and spend Christmas with us this year too, so we’ll all be together for the holidays,” Judy informed the boys, much to their surprise and delight.

“And we’ve invited Mike’s parents to join us for New Year’s Eve,” Rita added immediately after Judy finished speaking. “None of us could see any reason why we shouldn’t be able to enjoy both holidays with you, although we will still have to go to work in between. It will be worth making the trip though, so I know we're all looking forward to spending the time together.”

“That’s terrific!” Adam exclaimed, beaming, as he glanced over at Mike too, so he could see his reaction.

“It sure is,” Mike chimed in, looking equally as pleased. “I can hardly wait now.”

“Adam, your father and I have also decided that we're going to collect donations for the homeless shelter again this year, although we won’t be there to help serve it this time,” Adam's mother added.

“It’s terrific that you're still going to do that though!” Adam replied, with a grin. “I’m glad we can still do something for the people at the shelter, even if we won't be there. I'll make up a list of places for you to contact and then I'll call them ahead of time, so maybe they'll give enough so the shelter will be able to cover the cost of the meals for the New Year too. That way, we'll be able to help out with this, even though we'll be away at school.”

"That would be lovely if it works out that way," Rita agreed as she grasped her husband's hand affectionately.

“What is this about a homeless shelter?” Dave wanted to know, as he looked between Adam and his parents.

Adam then took a few minutes to explain to Dave and Judy about what his parents, Mike and he had done the previous couple of years. The Bermans seemed surprised to hear this, since Mike had failed to mention this to them previously, but they thought it sounded like a great idea.

“We have a local mission that helps those in need, so maybe we can do the something similar here,” Dave suggested. “I think it would be a worthwhile endeavor, so please tell us exactly what you did.”

The boys and Adam’s parents quickly agreed to help Dave and Judy plan what they would need to do, so now there would be two groups benefiting from their efforts. Unfortunately they couldn't do that now, because the waiter showed up with their meals.

After they'd finished eating, they went back to Mike's house and used the time to fill Dave and Judy in about what they'd done for those staying at the homeless shelter. Then, Mike and Adam agreed to help get things organized for Mike's mom and dad too, so they could do the same thing for the local mission.

Mike and Adam were giddy when they went up to Mike's room later to go to sleep. They were thrilled about everything that had happened and the decisions that had been made, so they decided to make love to each other before going to sleep. They knew they had to keep the noise down, though, since Mike's parents were in their bedroom and Adam's parents were in the guest room, but they weren't too worried. All of the parents knew the boys were intimate, but Mike and Adam's biggest concern was that they didn't want to keep any of the others awake listening to what they were doing.

The six of them then spent Saturday together too and they had a great time. The two families got along amazingly well and it was a truly great experience. Dave and Judy also took George and Rita out to show them around the area a little as well, which gave Mike and Adam a little more time to themselves. This was definitely starting out to be a truly great summer.

Copyright © 2017 Bill W; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 21
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Well Bill, you have certainly developed this story really well.
Adam's abilities are proving to be well used and I'm glad to see he's doing research on each request and not just jumping in assuming what he's being told is the complete truth.
I like how you've brought the boys and the families together for the celebrations.
Keep it going. I'm looking forward to more.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 09/10/2016 09:28 PM, Skittles said:

Well Bill, you have certainly developed this story really well.

Adam's abilities are proving to be well used and I'm glad to see he's doing research on each request and not just jumping in assuming what he's being told is the complete truth.

I like how you've brought the boys and the families together for the celebrations.

Keep it going. I'm looking forward to more.

Thanks, Skittles, and things are just starting to get interesting. You'll see the families coming together even more, as well as making some new friends along the way. Thanks for the feedback.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
35 minutes ago, NewEnglander said:

Really enjoying reading this again seven years later.  :) 

Some stories have no time limit on how long they can be enjoyed, and I'm glad you are enjoying this story as you read through it again.  

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..